Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

deb

Friend # 939982... Hi again...whats with the game lately.... When playing the caller is normal then all of a sudden it rattles of numbers one after another at break neck speed....lost cards....2 lottery numbers and any chance of getting a bingo. Please report this because it's not the first time. Thanks

About

Username
deb
Last Active
Roles

Activity

• Friend # 939982... Hi again...whats with the game lately.... When playing the caller is normal then all of a sudden it rattles of numbers one after another at break neck speed....lost cards....2 lottery numbers and any chance of getting a bingo.

Please report this because it's not the first time.

Thanks
    December 2016
  • My friend number is...939982..Hi..hope all is well with you.

I hate to trouble you but I have a couple of questions...

First..when is that bug regarding not being able to get lottery numbers when you have enough chips...still can't get them usually when I have 400 chips and the lottery cost 250.

Secondly...is there a limit on how many consecutive days you can play? I ask because yesterday I got the full amount available..played over 60 days straight...and today I go to claim chips and they are gone and I am back to starting over....lost a few diamonds no big deal really on that but just over 1500 in chips after my bad streak of luck yesterday. I make sure every morning while I have my coffee..I go through all my games and collect coins...coin gifts..bingo chips...poker....might not play but always collect.

I looked for any game updates....none...install and reinstall...but nothing....if this is a bug...is it related to iPhone updates...did on just before I turned in.
    November 2016
  • My friend number is...939982. One is Tapjoy for promos..the other on is a different sponsor..it's logo looks like a rocket...thanks for your help.

Can we purchase chips with diamonds? All I keep getting on the daily spin is 2 diamonds and today is again 2 diamonds and 350 chips....I think it's my 12th consecutive day...can't play with that little chips amount cards are at least 150 or more...thanks
    September 2016