Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

6pickupstix

I lost my Free Spin, today. Can you please fix it?

About

Username
6pickupstix
Last Active
Roles

Comments

• My friend code is 168552,  I wasn`t given 5 diamonds last week.  Thanks & Merry Christmas!~
  • Ms Lorraine,  I was not given 2 diamonds for winning on center card diamonds,  yesterday,  12-14-16.  If you have time,  will you fix it for me?  Thanks & Merry Christmas
  • So sorry to hear about Allie.  Please to get better soon.  Best wishes,  my dear.
  • Hey Allie,  I hit Bingo on the diamond card twice & didn`t get either one.  Can you please help?  Thanks & Merry Christmas.
  • I won 3 diamonds on free spin & bought 3 spins,  however,  the wheel just continued to spin & spin.  I never got my three spins. Thanks for your help.
  • Thank you, Allie.  You`re too kind!  Just received my free spin.  It`s very nice.  Thank you,  again.
  • I just noticed I had a Gift from you.  If we could get my Daily Spin & Status back for tomorrow,  I would be very happy.  And,  Thank You,  again :)>-
  • Thank you for your quick response.  However, I didn`t receive my Daily Spin or "a little extra" now,  for the second day.  I really appreciate all your consideration & hope I`m not being a nuisance.    :D                                         …
  • My Friend Code is 168552..........................My Password is Kfka17GSqiOa...................79 Wizard XXX.........Thank You very much