Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Streak

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to suspend my account so I don't lose my winning streak. My winning streak is up to over 800 days. I am going on a cruise in June and won't have access to the internet. I really, really, really don't want to that winning streak.

Comments

• MarionMarion Community Manager
    Hi Solara,

How long will you be away? Please leave me your Friend Code and I'll ask approval from the CEO.
    Great news Solara,

I will reinstate your streak once you return from your cruise.

Happy holiday and enjoy!

Regards,
    Marion

• I will be leaving for my cruise June 17, 2018. I will be back home the 24th or 25th of June. Thank you so much.
  • My friend code is: 91725. As of today April 15, 2018, my streak is 840 days. Thank you again.
    Hi Solara,
    Thsnk you for your note. Please write to me again upon your return.

Thanks,
    Marion
  • HeThank you.llo, I wanted to leave a quick reminder that I will be leaving for my cruise on Sunday, June 17th. I will send a message when Thank you.
  • I wanted to leave a quick reminder that I will be leaving for my cruise on Sunday, June 17th. I will send a message when I return. Thank you.
    Have a nice trip! Please let us know upon your return.

Thanks,
    Marion
  • I'm home and I had a wonderful trip, thank you. Please restore my days. Thank you and have an awesome day.
  • Did something go wrong?
  • Why hasn't my streak been restored?
    Hi Solara,
    I've restored it twice. I will try again. Please let me know, thanks.

Marion
    Hi Solara,

I've just reset it again. Please forward your email address for easier contact.

If there are any problems, please let me know.

Thanks again,
    Marion
    Hi Solara,

The tech team has manually adjusted your streak. Please confirm. If you have any further questions. Please contact me.

Thank you
    Marion
  • Streak broken a couple of time in past week. Iog on at appx same time every day and collect my spin. Lately, it just says loading over and over and never loads. When I go back later in the day, it says I lost my streak. I was over 100!