Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Syncing apps with desktop WPB to my android WPB app.??

9 Aug 2018
I have a desktop WPB (friend #148767) and want to sync it to my android app so I have the same anfo on each.  HOW do I do this ???
dneth

Comments

• MarionMarion Community Manager
    Hi Dneth,
    Are you on Facebook? You download the game through Google play. Then they will ask whether you wish to connect to FB. Click connect, then you are all set.

Let me know if you need further help.
    Regards,
    Marion
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited August 2018
    I downloaded it  however...the chips and diamond results on my desktop  did NOT sync with the new installed mobile version...example: my desktop version has over 4 Million chips and over 600 diamonds...the download mobile version shows only 17,900 chips and 14 diamonds !!

SO does this mean I have to sign in each day on EACH????

BTW.....when I installed it on my mobile it did NOT ask if I wanted to connect via FB........it simply installed it on my home screen.
    Hi Dneth,

I need to think about this. I've also noticed I get free spin on my account when using the computer. A few hours later, I get another free spin on my mobile.

The chips and diamonds remain the same though. Do you know how to do a screen shot?
    Do you have the same friend code?

I'll try and see whether I can sync your account. Please give me your friend code. I need both.

Thanks,
    Marion
  • dnethdneth Member
    edited September 2018
    aug 2018
    I made NO changes after I sent that email to you~~ But today when I checked  both apps were synced! Have same # of chips & diamonds plus the friend code #148767 was synced...! Shocked!!
    So all is well.
    Now I just bought a new ipad and have to try to download a copy to it...wish me luck  :) 
    Donna aka dneth
  • Successful download to new iPad! Hooray!!
    Dneth
    Happy for you!! Have a great day. Let me know if you need further assistance. I'm here to help, always.

Regards,
    Marion
  • TY Marion!!
    Most welcome dneth!