Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Had just begun playing and log in screen kicked me off

To the Powers that Be on Wild Party Bingo,
  Today, October 27, 2018, I had just logged onto Facebook so I could claim my Wild Party Bingo daily reward.  After that, I chose two bingo cards in which one was a party card.  The bingo announcer said, "6" and I had a 6 on my party card. Then, out of nowhere, the Facebook log in sign came up on the page and said to log in to continue. So, I thought I had to log in again, thus it completely kicked me off of my bingo cards, and it was like beginning again asking me for how many cards I wanted.  This happened last week too.  It's like throwing away bingo chips or paying double for only two cards.  
  I am kindly requesting that this problem be examined.   I have brand new cable wires on my outside pole and my modem's lights are solid and secure; so I think the issue is at your end.  In the meantime, I do not think I should play.  This is my favorite and only bingo game I play.  I hope you are able to resolve the issue.
Sincerely,
Bobbie (Barbara) Greene-Treloggen
Friend Code 1689097

Comments

• MarionMarion Community Manager
    Thanks Bobbie. I will give you some chips and diamonds by way of an apology.

Regards,
    Marion