Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Lost Free Spin

Will you please give my Free Spin back & restore my status?  Thanks

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

We are experiencing server problems at the moment.

If
    you would kindly give me your Friend Code, a series of numbers on your
    profile, I will personally refund all your spin and full status .

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • My Friend Code is 168552..........................My Password is Kfka17GSqiOa...................79 Wizard XXX.........Thank You very much
    Hello again

I've now restored your Daily Spin and full status as requested  :D  plus a little extra something as by way of an apology for the disruption caused.

Many thanks

Allie  :)
  • 6pickupstix6pickupstix Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you for your quick response.  However, I didn`t receive my Daily Spin or "a little extra" now,  for the second day.  I really appreciate all your consideration & hope I`m not being a nuisance.    :D                                                                                                             Thanks again for all your help                                                                     Friend Code-168552.....Password-Kfka17GSqiOa.........79 Wizard XXX........Thank you in advance
  • I just noticed I had a Gift from you.  If we could get my Daily Spin & Status back for tomorrow,  I would be very happy.  And,  Thank You,  again :)>-
    I've definitely restored your spin streak and status to you now, Jo, but if you continue to have problems, please let me know -- I will get this fixed for you!  :)

Take care

Allie
  • I won 3 diamonds on free spin & bought 3 spins,  however,  the wheel just continued to spin & spin.  I never got my three spins. Thanks for your help.
    Hello again Jo

I've refunded your losses to you now.

Best wishes

Allie