Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

General Discussion

edited February 2015 in Wild Party Bingo
This is the first thread of WPB! Post what you like!

Comments

• I don't like the new diamonds that were added to the game. it sucks.I will be leaving the game shortly if the new changes are not revised
  • The Diamonds are awful. It has taken away my ability to help my teammates. And will someone PLEASE tell me how to get an avatar like everyone else? And no, I am NOT going to sign in using my Facebook account
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Keithsat, as mentioned on the other thread, you can log in with an Asylum Labs account and choose a profile pic there. If you are playing via. Yahoo, they have broken profiles for all their games and are actively working on a fix.
  • Why is it always saying TOO LATE when I know I've had time for a bingo do something with the diamonds can't help others or ourselves only wasting points to get none
    Cathy, often if you try to bingo at the very end of a round, someone else will bingo a fraction of a second before you and get the one last one left. It SEEMS like you should get it, but someone else (on your team or another) scored first. I'm not sure I understand your comment re: Diamonds.
  • Is THIS not an Asylum Labs Account? Where is the link to log into the game?
    keith: it will show up once you unistall the game, and re-install. We are going to add a 'login with new account' interface soon. sorry for the inconvenience.
  • :(
  • I have accumulated so many disrupters that I don't use.  Is there any way to trade in for something I do use.  Bingo is suppose to be a fun game and luck.  Not for picking on any one else.  Not right having them.
  • This is by far one of the better bingo games and once all the glitches are out will be even better.  The ones that run this site are quick to resolve matters.  Great going
  • This IS my most favorite game, but yesterday I had only enough chips for one game, a soon as I hit the 2 card mark they gave them to me right at the END of the game, called 2 balls and ROUND OVER!  I had was enough for 2 cards, I could NOT believe it. AND...You work so hard to get the 5 diamonds and the next day you got to start ALL OVER AGAIN, to me that's NOT fair for who plays everyday to get the same as everyone else. I think once you get the most you should be able to keep them until You/US don't play in a day and Then start over again. That would be more fair. AND...It's my Birthday, I think I should get free something for my birthday, Happy Birthday Donna, from Wild Party Bingo! Thank you!

Rose:  we are glad you like our game and as you have seen we are working hard to address any/all issues taht come up.  We understand that many people do not like using Disruptors and its disapointing when you win them (vs. other powerups you want more).  We are investigating some kind of 'trade in' system....or just allowing you to pick what powerups you WANT as a reward. 

DonnaG:  We understand your frustration w/ the week's free diamonds "resetting"; as a loyal player you should recieve some special reward.  We are reviewing designs that address this.   With regards to your birthday, first, Happy Birthday!!!!  From all of us at Asylum Labs.  As I posted on the FB page, if you send your Friend Code in, well give you a nice birthday treat!  

note: we have planned a feature that will automatically grant diamonds for everyone on their birthday.  

-morpheus
    Rose:  we are glad you like our game and as you have seen we are working hard to address any/all issues taht come up.  We understand that many people do not like using Disruptors and its disapointing when you win them (vs. other powerups you want more).  We are investigating some kind of 'trade in' system....or just allowing you to pick what powerups you WANT as a reward. 

DonnaG:  We understand your frustration w/ the week's free diamonds "resetting"; as a loyal player you should recieve some special reward.  We are reviewing designs that address this.   With regards to your birthday, first, Happy Birthday!!!!  From all of us at Asylum Labs.  As I posted on the FB page, if you send your Friend Code in, well give you a nice birthday treat!  

note: we have planned a feature that will automatically grant diamonds for everyone on their birthday.  

-morpheus
  • I have finished the tutorials, why am I not seeing that they have been completed and the rewards not given.
    When you say "why am I not seeing that they have been completed", can you elaborate?  Before 'Carnival 1' does it say Single Player with a Tutorial Banner on it?   Or is it just Single Player?   How do you know you have completed it?  

thanks,

• Is there a list somewhere of what each of the "power ups" do?  I don't remember what some of them are or do - such as the chest in level 3 (I think)....what does it do or do you get something?  just wondering... I know it tells you when you start the game for the first time, but I wish there was a place you could go and check occasionally. Thanks guys....friend code 104101

• Thank you for the chip reward for being knocked off site.  
  • My feelings are really hurt, I feel like your punishing me cause I Can FEEL it! You didn't let me have Day 5 reward! Go from day 4 to day 1 the very next DAY? No WAY! Never did it before, No, You cannot take any kind of criticism & I feel sorry for you!
    Please see other replies.  If you didn't get your Day 5, its a bug in the system and nothing personal.

• JulieNJulieN Member
    Two questions - I checked FAQ's - not listed there - #1 - How does the experience level work - I noticed that if you win more coin, you get less experience - do you get points for each number daubed? or is it per game?  
    #2 - How do we remove people from our friends list? They do not play anymore and I want to "clear the clutter" so to speak.... Any help here would be appreciated.  Thanks again.  
    Hi Julie, both good questions we will add to the FAQ (and thanks for looking first):

1) you receive experience for many things in the game.  Every correct daub, anything that has the green star assosciated.  You dont get 'less as your coins go up, but it does get harder and harder to make it to the next level, so more XP is required as you go up.  Thats why you level up faster in the early days... this is fairly standard for XP/level systems in games.   

2) Currently we do not have a way to remove people.  We recognize this is a desirable feature.  We would like to give the ability to users AND have the overall system purge dormant/innactive users (probably after non-activity for 90 days).  This feature is coming but currently we cannot provide an actual ship-date.

best,
    morpheus
  • CillieCillie Member
    We Don't need the Diamonds , they are useless, also something need to be done about a last number being called and by time I get to dab it , they call Round Over" also "Too Late: It is not giving us a chance to dab and then click bingo if we have one.

• CillieCillie Member
    Could you let me know on how does one play the "single" n still play the lottery?  Also how does one  play in more than one room at a time?
    Cillie:

1.  The 'Too Late' thing has been explained in multiple places on this board; it is not a bug, but we have a feature coming that will help explain whats happening better.

2.  Single Player does not have Lottery, thats just how it works.  You cannot play in mulitple rooms simultanously; if you DO see someone in >1 rooms it's either a robot or a 'ghost'.  The ghosts are a bug and something we are working hard to fix.

thanks for playing!
  • Cillie is understandably confused about the single player lottery, because it does show the "ghosts" winning chips in the lottery.

Believe it or not, I don't have any complaints right now. LOL

Keith, good points and we know the 'bots' can be a little confusing.  As the game gains more players there will be less bots in each room.  

So glad to hear no complaints right now!  We are working hard to improve to product daily!

-morpheus
  • Hey Guys....got an issue. I replied to one of your noticifications regarding earning free chips. This was for several companies offering free samples. I filled out the form to receive a recipe booklet from Jiffy Cornbread products.

Afterwards, I came on to play, but did not receive the promised 1600 chips. I believe I fulfilled the requirements for the chips. I did receive my 200 extra chips as my Daily Reward, but not the 1600 for participating in the bonus offer.

Thanks for your help.....friend code is 60117.

Keith,

normally when you have problems w/ Trialpay, we ask you follow the instructions here:

but i have gone ahaed and granted you 2k coins (and some diamonds) for your troubles. 

best,
    morpheus
  • Thanks, guys. I have that address now for future problems!