Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

** GAME UPDATE ** June 1, 2015

LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
edited June 2015 in Wild Party Bingo
Hello everyone!  

As many of you know, last friday (5-29-15) our hosting company had a power surge and the game was down for some hours.  When it came back up, things were....scrambled.  All kinds of odd behavior was happening over the weekend.  Slots was effected, the main game was effected, people's chipstacks and teams were effected.  The whole game was just in a very broken state.  Our engineers worked tirelessly over the weekend and Sunday night we found the primary cause.  We THINK most of these major issues are behind us!

There are still occasional bugs in the system (iOS wont load for some people as of this writing).  The team features make Wild Party Bingo a VERY complex piece of technology and it takes time to work-out all the kinks.  We are extremely grateful to all our Players for sticking with us during these growing pains.  

As always, our policy is to reimburse any/all Players who loose chips/diamonds as quickly as possible.   

The best way to get your reimbursement is to simply email contact@asylumlabsinc.com with a description of what happened, YOUR FRIEND CODE, and an amount you feel is fair.  We work on the honor system as we know we are building a great community of fans who really want to make this a great experience for everyone.

If you have any questions about this recent hiccup, or the process in general feel free to post to this thread.

-Morpheus
Community Manager
contact@asylumlabsinc.com

Comments

• CillieCillie Member
    Thank you for the update, I have a few questions, one is where do I find the "code" that is being asked when we make a complaint or compliment...  two is I have hit ' Bingo" 4 times in 3days and each time I get the "Too Late,Round Over"..., three is how do most players play multiple rooms  at the same time, whenever I go from room to room, I see almost the same players,in each rooms...  I had one more question but hubby was talking ot me n I forgot what is was lol/  If I think of it I will come back n ask . again Thanks
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Hi Cillie, as a loyal player, thanks for your note:

All of these questions have been answered elsewhere here, and in the documentation here:

1) Friend Code is found by clicking your own profile (your face in top left) and then General Tab.  Thats the number we need to identify you.

2)  Too Late happens because someone else got that LAST bingo a fraction of a second before you, even though it SEEMS like you should get it, there are a finite number of bingos in the room and someone else got the last one, likely someone one another team you wouldn't see it.  We have a fix planned for this.

3) When you see 'people' in multiple rooms at once, they are likely bots.  We populate the system with robots to play in-case you want to play in a room where there are not 20 real humans at that moment you want to play.  Real people cannot be in multiple rooms simultaniously.

Hope this helps!

-morpheus
  • rosebongardrosebongard Member
    edited June 2015

I am still unable to sign up for emails for a chance to receive free chips and chance to win diamonds.  Would be nice if you fixed the problem as I have mentioned this before. You should practice what you preach because I am still receiving Disrupters as team wins. I have over 300 now and they keep rising.  Not much good to use as this is a fun game and not intended to make enemies or not making this a pleasant game.  My code is 79207 and I would like to sign up.

Rose, i will send you an email about the email signup system.

As I have mentioned repeatedly, your concern about Disruptors is documented.
  • CillieCillie Member
    Thank you for answering all my questions,  though I am sorry I never know where to go look for the answers when I put my complaints n comments, Now I just finished playing in Carnival Rm 1 and I won on 3  different bingo cards n then had to wait till the round was over, but when game was over and I click on continue, to see  how me n my team did, I was not one of the players and it didn't show that I own 3 bingos. what happen then??
  • CillieCillie Member
    Now I did click on my photo and all that came up was a picture of me   with a number 20 in red and 3 in red, then in middle was just the word "Profile"   thee is no "General Tab" to click on. please help.
    Cillie, sounds like you are having a VERY unique problem, this has never been reported before.
    Is it possible you could send a photo (of the weird Profile) to contact@asylumlabsinc.com ?
    what device are you playing on (or desktop?)?

For future reference, we are happy to answer your questions here, however the full docs can be found: 

-morpheus
  • CillieCillie Member
    Opps sorry I just manage to figure out how to get to my Profile, it is just that I never opened it, n thats where I found all my info's  again sorry and thanks  My code is 40517
    sure no problem.  i gave you a small grant for the missed bingos you reported earlier.

• CillieCillie Member
    grrrr, I just played in Carnival Room 1  with 2 cards and I won bingo on one of them with still plenty more numbers to go before last call and it came up "Bad Call"     it was across the middle of the board with free center.  My code is 40517   thanks

Cillie, i have granted you a stack of chips.

• Well, it was nice while it lasted. Still can't play on iOS. I give up.
    Michelle, we submitted a new iOS build today.  Apple can take >1 week to approve, but we'll announce here as soon as they do.

sorry for the inconvenience,
    AL support