Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

lOST CHIPS

i love this game and have so much fun.  Play often, everyday.  Today I was doing well, increased the slot chips to 5,000 coins.

I received credit coins for my wins, however when I spun and obtained 3 BEARS diagonially and 3 BEARS horizontally, I did NOT receive any coins.

I played on, receiving, 3 Party Hats and 3 Party Hats, and again did not receive credit or coins.

Please review and credit my Loss.  I play so often and have recruited so many friends and we all love the game.  

Considering my lost coins, I should receive more than 1,670,000 in wins.  

Please reimburse as I would love to continue, add new friends.  I am so disappointed this has happened.

Comments

• 254740 is my player code.  Thank you.
  • pameladefusco@gmail.com is my e-mail address.

Please review and credit my loss.

Thank you.

• CillieCillie Member
    I just finished playing in the Carnival Room 2 and I had 2 bingo out of 3 and it was not even near the endof round, but when it came to check what each of my teammates got, it showed I only won 1 bingo instead of 2, it did that in the Carnival room 3 too where i got 3 cards n got 2 bingos but only showed that I won 1. Please advise, My code is 40517 
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Cillie:  there is a rare, but known bug, we call "occasionally, the Bingo Count in Team Results does not match the players ACTUAL bingo count".   It sounds like this happened to you.  I'll toss you some chips for the frustration.

-morpheus