Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Bugs

On several occasions now I have not received my bonus for winning rounds. Please fix it. I love this game!! ♡♡

Comments

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Please provide your Friend Code and we'll reimburse you asap.
  • it had disconnected me 3 times tonight and i keep losing my coins and diamonds when it does this..please check into it please thanks.

code 123493
    Tracyjo, i have granted you some chips for your frustrations.
    Can you tell us, are you on desktop (Facebook or Yahoo) or mobile?   If mobile, which device?

thanks
    -morpheus
  • i'm om facebook and on desk top.but my facebook is working fine....still having issues today,so i be back later and try again...hope it be better...it tells me i won 50,000,but yet didn't get it..I love the game.just a few more bugs has to be worked out...

code 123493

Very strange, as we believe most of the earlier problems have been sorted.
    It is very odd you are still getting disconnects.  When you say "It tells me I won 50,000", where does it say that?  what did you do to earn that 50k?

thanks,
    morpheus

• hi again.the game keeps freezing up today..keep losing coins when it does this.please try working on it again.

thanks,Kay code is 123493
    Kay, how many chips do you feel you are owed?

• i'm not sure...I be happy with whatever you decide to give me..

Kay, i gave you a nice stack of Chips/Diamonds.  I hope you feel its fair.

have fun at the wild party!

-morpheus