Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Disappointed

I am very disappointed in the performance of this game. Today I had my sister and two other friends playing in Vegas game room and the game kept freezing up. I lost my chips, bingos and my sister stop playing. It took me weeks just to get her to play and I am trying to get my other four sisters to play so we would be a team.  However, If this keeps up no one is going to play Wild Bingo. Who wants to lose their chips and lottery because the game keeps acting up. Now I have to yry to get her back into playing bingo

227489 FRIEND CODE.

Comments

• I'm very disappointed also..I'm having the same problem.lost chips diamonds bingo's..grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..please fix it again.I love this game.I play every night when it will let me.. 

code is 123493
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Sherry/Tracyjo

First, thank you for taking the time to write.  Our system is so complicated that it is very hard for us to know these problems are happening unless we hear from users like you.

We understand and feel your frustration.  As gamers ourselves, there is nothing more maddening than getting into the 'flow' of a good game and then having it act up or behave erradically (esp. with winnings!).  At this point we can only apologize, offer a nice chip stack (which I just did for both of you) and attempt to communicate our efforts at improving WPB.

The game is technically still in Beta, and as-such does have occasionally bugs.  We are about to do a major "re-write" of the room code which we think is responsible for much of the issues.  This will likely take 2-3 weeks.  

Until then, we hope you will stick with us and continue to help us improve the game so we can make it #1 on the internet.  You two are part of the beginning of something special and for that the whole team thanks you.

-morpehus

• I don't know how it happened, but somehow, every time I "help" it ends up helping an opposing team and my teammates can't see that I'm attempting to help my team. I hope it gets fixed soon, because I really like this game otherwise. 
  • SherrySherry Member

Thank you morpehus,

This is the best game on Facebook and I called Diana about this and we are going to hang in there. I know this group is trying hard to work out the bugs and I find this group is very helpful and I love you for that. Keep up the good work.  I am a person who tells it like it is and when I say you are the best than you are the best. I have seven sisters and want to get a team started. Thanks again and God bless.

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    JuliaDobson:

Wow, you may have found a brand new bug!   We know there is a case where somteimes the game THINKS your on another team than you are.  Sounds like you got that problem.  We know its weird/frustrating but we actually THANK you because its only by finding bugs like this and reporting them we can fix them.  We've created a fix-it ticket for this.  Thanks!

Sherry:

Thank you for your kind words; you are one of our best users as you have always been polite and patient and honest ;  exactly the kind of community we are trying to create here.  We appreciate you sticking with us;  We are literally going to focus on just bug-fixes for the next month so things should (knock on wood) smooth out....lol.  Wish us luck!

-M