Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

tutorial

Hi, where is the "tutorial" ? 
I try to win those 2 trophy but i dont find tutorial.... 
i try to play in single player, but its not tutorial... 

Comments

• I can't figure it out either! Nothing popped up when I first started playing the game and I've also played the single player a bunch of times. Did u figure it out? Or does anyone else know how to play the tutorials?
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    The way its supposed to work is when you first play, it offers you the tutorial.
    If you decline or dont finish, then the Single Player has a "TUTORIAL" banner on it until you do.

When you FINISH the tutorial, the banner goes away and says SINGLE PLAYER.

Its possible both of you finished the tutorial but the achievement was NOT awarded (BUG).  We will investigate this one.

thanks,
    morpheus

• I was finally able to start and finished the tutorial somehow and took screen shots along the way, but it still doesn't say that I have completed it. Let me know if u would like to see the screen shots. Thank u,

My friend code is 351936
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    JillianFN, absolutely!  Please send to contact@asylumlabsinc.com with a description of the problem.
    Did you get your chips for completing the tutorial?  If not, mention in your support email and I will reimburse you then.

thanks!
  • Thank u very much
  • I did the  ampario survey twice and it said done no more available but did not give me credit.  also, why if I win is that amount different from coin wins when I did not get new cards?    love this game thank you  friend # 164440
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    usually you can only do those surveys once.....it does take up to 5-10 minutes to grant the chips.
    (I just tested it, my survey took about 7 minutes to grant).

not sure about the coin / win thing, is that happening EVERY time or just somteimes?

i've granted you some chips for your troubles....

-morpheus

• I believe I have completed the tutorial, but I never received my bonus points from the achievements section of the game.  So I looked for the tutorial again and there is only full help and basic help and neither provides me with my achievements.  There are 3 achievements not marked off:  Tutorial Master, Tutorial Phase 1, Tutorial Phase 2.  Friend Code 69382.  Thank you.
    ecga7 - very interesting....

Just FYI, you dont access tutorial the same way as Help.
    You get tutorial by going LEFT from Carnival 1.  After completed, it changes to Single Player.  Do you see Tutorial or Single Player over there?  

can you verify its Single Player (and therefore you finished tutorial)?  Then re-verify you dont have the achievements you should (those three are the ones).  

Thanks!

• I've had this problem too...as u can see above. I remember emailing someone about it, but I didn't hear anything back about it (I usually always hear back from u guys right away). I've done the tutorial, it now says Single Player, but I did not receive the achievements. I will take new screen shots. Should I email them again? Or should I send them to u on here somehow?
    Thank u for it time and assistance,
    Jillian
    My # 351936
    Jillian, thank you for this bug report.  Screenshots not SUPER necessary, although if you can mail them into contact@ that would be great.   I've tossed you a few coins for your help :)

• I sent them in. Thank u very much!
    got it, (and got your FC)....chips granted :)