Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Registering Email

I used to get daily emails with bonus coins when I connected Wild Party Bingo with my Facebook account. Since the last update, I am unable to log in through FB. I created a Wild Party account and started over. Now I cannot get my email address to register for the daily bonus emails. I've missed out on diamonds and coins for a month now. Any advice?

Comments

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Kat, sorry about this problem.  I need more info:

- what device are you on, iOS?  if desktop, is it Facebook or Yahoo?

- your email address wont re-register because its still 'attached' to your old account.

Try it with a new email and you should be fine.....OR (if your on iOS) wait until apple approves our fix and you can get the new version and your old account back.

Hope this makes sense.

-m
  • KatKat Member
    Thanks M. I play the app on an iPhone. I'll just wait for the next update and link the account to FB again. I still don't understand why I stopped receiving the daily emails, regardless of which account I used. But I'm not an IT person either. I enjoy the app very much and don't mind using the asylum account to play. Like other players, it would be nice to have other options to get power ups other than the few diamonds received by checking in daily. Thanks again!
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Kat, tell me the email associated and i will check with Sending.IO (our email provider).

hope this helps, new iOS pending...

-morpheus
  • KatKat Member
    kgwatkins68@gmail.com