Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

kicked off server

I really enjoy your game site, but after you did the update, I have been knocked off the server at least 5 times, after I have purchased 5 cards for the game. Then, the game does not open correctly. It takes 3 or 4 times refreshing the page before I can get back on the game. Most of the time there is a figure on the game that won't go away until I do another refresh.  It is on top of the cards so I can't play the game. And that means I lose more, because I have to close out and go back into the game. Please help. I want to play your games, but this is really frustrating.  Thank you for any help you can give me.

Doris

Comments

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Hi Doris, are you on mobile or facebook ?   if mobile is it iOS or Android?

thanks,

ps. provide your Friend Code and we'll reimburse you for lost chips.

also, can you describe the "figure on top" you are seeing?
    we're not seeing this so any help is appreciated....

• The figure is a female on top of black circles. I am assuming it is trying to load the game, but it won't go away when the game opens.

I don't know what the "friend code" is. If it is the name I am using on the game, it is  doris.

Is this problem persisting? 

Your Friend Code is the number you have to signify your account.  Click on your own profile pricture and go to General tab.

thanks!

• wardeelwardeel Member
    edited September 2015
    my friend code is  and I don't know how many chips I list as I didn't look at my total b4 I was knocked off(this happened 3 times-also pressed bongo button 3 times in different games and nothing happened-no bingo obtained
  • where do I register my friend code for a refund? tried the email address and it just brought me back here
    wardeel, we are sorry you had this problem.

You can simply email contact@asylumlabsin.com with your questions.

Friend Code is your unique user ID#.  SImply click/touch your own profile picture, then hit the General Tab.  Send that Friend Code # email or post here and we'll be happy to reimburse.

Best,
    -Morpheus
  • HI my code is 40517 and on Sept 18 I was in the Palace room 1 n paid 1825 but got cut off service .
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Cillie, so sorry this happened.  I've granted you a nice stack.

Thanks for sticking with us, I see your a high-level player!  Congrats!

-m

• thanks. I love playing Bingo, n like I said, the site was so slow that it would take a min or so  for my dabber to work or to "Zoom in n  Zoom out" or to close the site, that I had to actual had to click "Start Task Manager" in order to get out.
    Again thanks