Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

credit for winning

Sorry to bother yall again. But, my team came in first again with 5 bingos....You put another team in first and put us in 5th place with no power-up rewards.
This is the second time today this has happened----once this morning and now just 5 minutes ago.
Friend Code: 216050
Thanks,
Rita
Oh, btw/ I love slots.....I've lost over 4 million chips this week, however, while playing.....I had to go back to the bingo games that are only 100 chips to play and build up from there to Vegas......

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator

Rita, thanks for your note.  So glad you're enjoying slots.

The issue with your report, is that we need to know what all the teams Bingo scores actually is.  The way it works is that it looks at # of bingos, then if there is a tie, it looks put whomever has higher chip count will place higher.   Finally if BOTH of those match, the team who gained more XP that round will place higher.

Hope this helps,
    M

ps.  If you feel this happens "again" ,please post with the bingo/chip count of all the teams.