Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

The ONLY game I'll spend $ on!

I know you guys get your complaints however I just wanna say, the Bingo Rooms are THE BOMB and your hard work really shows thru... please keep doing what u do! I play this game way too much bc it gets my heart racing! FN# 615342
I've become attached to some great people who also play too much, lol. I have just a few suggestions that I'm sure you're working on but these are the changes I'd like to see and SOON:
When there's a Double Bingo on 1 card; please double the win or give diamonds (preferably the latter bc Diamonds are scarce).

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    venom: thanks for your kind words and your constructive suggestion!  We will add it to the list of user requests and pass along to our design team.

best,
    morpheus

• Venom! It was fun to see someone else enjoys this game as much as I do! Just talked my grandson into joining so we can play together. Yay! Keep on having fun. ;;)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    mary, this is great news!  we love hearnig about people playing with their family and friends; thats why we made!   (oh , and make new friends too of course :)
  • Thanks Morpheus! I'll keep on trying to get people logged on. Once they play they'll be hooked!!