Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

lost connection

I lost connection with the server and i just paid for two bingo cards and when it came back on i lost them cards and my money. The game should replace the money if that happens when it reconnects. Its done this alot of times to me but now im tired of it. I was playing vegas and lost 1250 coins.

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    britton, sorry this happened.  Please provide your Friend Code and we'll reimburse you asap.

best,
    Morpheus

• It keeps happening all the time and it's disheartening when u lose your coins. Really praying for a solution to fix it. It's happening so often that it seems too often. Lost too much to keep count of. Friend code 805439. Please fix coz I hate complaining.
  • All this week I have continued to get the "lost connection" error message, then apparently I lost my "streak" bonus although I have been on several times a day trying to play. Today and yesterday I did manage to get on and join a game, then get the "lost connection" error and and get kicked off. What gives????
  • now I am losing chips....at least up until now it has automatically refunded the chips used to purchase the bingo cards for the games I get kicked out of . I am just about done with this stupid game!!!
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Giblet, i granted you some coins.

Janis: please leave your friend code and we will grant you some coins until we can fix the 'lost connection' once and for all.