Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

pay to play

in the last 2months I have purchased chips and not getting credit in the achievements area.  also have been kicked off the game more than 15 times I enjoy the game and you can check I play everyday. the ads are a bother also they slow the game .is this being worked on if not then I will not play

Comments

• here is my friend code 61798
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    hi jeff, thanks for the note.
    How many chips do you feel you deserve for being kicked off?

also, we have zero ads.  We do allow you to choose to watch videos for extra coins, but that is completely optional and in no way "slow the game".  Perhaps you could elaborate?

-M

• thanks for the reply. it must be yahoo with the ads,is there a way to stop yahoo ads?   as for chips you can decide what you think is fair. again thanks for such a quick reply
    award granted.  not sure about yahoo ads.

• I Bought coins and you charged me twice, waiting to see on my bank account if you refund the money

13midnight:   Please DO let us know.  Just FYI, the actual charging of the card is handled by the platform providor (Google, Yahoo, Facebook etc.) and not us.  Check your account and let us know what happened and we will attempt to remedy asap if we can.

best,
    M