Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

game messing up

So far tonight, 1/4/2016, I have been cheated out of 3 bingos due to the fact I'm knocked out of the game.  I've also lost chips on this because I paid to play these games with my chips and when I get knocked out, I'm wasting my chips to buy in, and I'm losing what I won by being knocked out.  I have been playing tonight on google and facebook.  I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or not, but I would like to be credited for what I've lost--my stars, my help, and my chips.  The game freezes then it says I've been disconnected.  Please check into this and make up what I have lost.  Thank you.

Comments

• Oh, and by the way, my friend number is 417715 so you know where to replace my losses for 1/4/2016
  • recommenting on the above, did anyone look into this yet?
  • U r not alone. I've been having same issues and it's not gettin any better. I've lost so much on here that I've lost count. I just want the game to work.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    calk, i just granted you a nice stack for your losses.

-M