Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

interactive buttons

The buttons"later" and "bingo" are placed in a manner that often results in calling a bad bingo "Bad Call" at the beginning of a new round. Very frustrating way to begin a game. The screen where you can choose to pick lotto #s "sure" / "Later" is on a count down prior to the start of a new round. If "later" is clicked near the end of the countdown the screen will change to the new round and that click ends up clicking the "bingo" call button on your first card, always resulting in a"Bad Call" aka Bad Bingo. The only options are to rebuy another card or pay to restore it. Otherwise is becomes a lost, unplaid card. I realize "later" does not have to be chosen but if this does occour at least dont require players to use power ups or earned coins to undo the mistake. Maybe give the "bad bingo" a fair countdown and allow it to restore. . I hope you will consider looking in to this issue. I feel it could help secure the  enjoyment of this game for all  players in this community.  Wild Bingo Party is the best on the internet, just My opinion. GREAT JOB Asylum Labs staff. Thank you for your time.              Sincerely Wild Party Bingo Gal~ Robin Aguiluz

Comments

• Please make Diamonds easier to aquire. Or create more ways to aquire them. I suggest allowing "friends" to trade coins, diamonds and all power ups. Maybe create a wall where players can freely post specific items they need or have to offer to players within the Wild Party Bingo community? Just a thought. Thanks .

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Rbh, great feedback, lots of good stuff and we will investigate.  Thanks for the words of encouragement.