Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Wild Party Bingo

I love this game, in fact it is my favorite. It has happened several time now that I get thrown off the site while in the middle of a game.  Therefore, I
lose points and that game as well as my rating.
Is there any way to stop getting thrown off at these delicate times.

Comments

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Jbien: we are having some technical difficulties.   If you please stick with us, the game should improve in the next 24 hours.  Thanks,

morpheus
  • Ok this is the 4th time since Ilast left a message today that I get disconnected and no refund. in points, Im playing the 600  points, for 3 cards.

• I have been kicked out about 6 times ad and gotten around 30 power ups lost will I get those back
  • I love this game but have been kicked out twice today. Once when I hit a bingo. I keep losing my chips and that is not fair. Please fix this issue.This is one of the best games I have played.
  • I love this game but it keeps kicking me out and I lose my chips....
  • Just got kicked off again...Please fix, I lost more chips......
  • Tracyjo242Tracyjo242 Member
    edited April 2015
    I don't know what is going on with this game,but l was in wild party bingo and it said i won 50000 chips but i didn't receive them at the end of the game..I even went out and refreshed and i still didn't get them...my friend code is 123493.I really love the game,but can't stand the problems i had the past 2 nights...

Thanks,Kay
    edited April 2015
    Kay, I have refunded you for any losses you may have had.  Please be patient we re working hard to fix the issues.

• well ty so much.

• I don't know what has happen, but it willl not let me pick numbers for bingo lottery....and there was a couple of times it did not give me the gifts when the team I was on won first and second place...
  • the playing cards are a bit on the small side. How do I increase the cards please? My eyes are not as good as they used to be.  I love the game

edited April 2015

(from the FAQ)

Lenika, 

1. For larger letters try playing fewer cards. 1 card has the largest type.  (2) cards is smaller etc. 

2. Play on web (through Facebook or Yahoo) as opposed to a mobile device. Larger screen means easier to read letters & numbers. 

3. Most web browsers allow you to 'zoom in' and you can make the game appear larger that way. In Chrome (for example) it's Options (3 bars on top right), Zoom, + 100%.   Some mobile devices offer similar 'magnify' software, although this is mostly untested.

• thank you   Lenika
  • Game is kicking me out....I just lost a lottery and the cost to play 2 games......

• Game has kicked me out 3 times....Please fix....
    Debbie, we are working on it.   If you send your Friend Code to contact@asylumlabsinc.com we will reimburse you (and then some).

• I was kicked off several times today and lost a lot of coin. This issue happens too much, but I do like the game.  Hope the issues are resolved.
  • When will 4 corners become a bingo. I also have over 200 disrupters and would like to know if they can be traded in for something that is useable.
    Rose:  I just went ahead and granted you a bunch of chips of the problems we had yesterday.

4 corners is on the 'to-do' list, but i do not have a firm date for you yet.

We dont have a solution for the 'too many distruptors' problem yet.  At least your well preprared for retaliation if someone Distrupts you!   In all seriousness, we are going to stop awarding them for Team Wins....so your amount wont get bigger.
  • I am still getting disrupters when team wins.  You should eliminate them or let us trade them in.  Bingo is not meant to be played like that. Not very sporting. It is a game of chance.

These are your comments back to me.

We dont have a solution for the 'too many distruptors' problem yet.  At least your well preprared for retaliation if someone Distrupts you!   In all seriousness, we are going to stop awarding them for Team Wins....so your amount wont get bigger.
  • I am now up to 229 disrupters. You are still awarding for team wins.  Wish I could trade them in for something else.  Maybe you could make that an option for trading in.
  • Thank you for fixing my chat icon! Love,love,love the slots just wish we could get more diamonds instead of chips. Thank you you've been great
    cathy: we are sorry it took so long!  The dreaded 'chat takes you to store' was a really bad bug.  At least it's squashed now!  Thank you for playing!

• where do I find the bingo on Yahoo
    rose, you can always find any version you want at www.wildpartybingo.com

however to answer your question specifically you can play on yahoo here:

best,
    morpheus
  • Do you know how I get my avatar on yahoo
    rose - Yahoo avatars are largely broken.  This is yahoo's problem and they are working on it.  I suggest you contact their customer support and tell them of your issue.  You will (of course) need a yahoo profile picture on that network first.

• Thankyou for response
    my pleaseure!  You are a valued customer!  We love when users engage with us and give us feedback (like your Distruptor suggestion, which we are going to do something about).

• So much for your distruptors. You can put them where the sun doesn't shine