Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

not getting credit for right #!

not getting credits for lottery and then it says bad call when it shows you have called!
played your lottery and you called 2 of my lottery # nothing, then when I was regular bingo I got a four corners bingo and it said bad call, I checked and all four numbers had been called so what gives?

Comments

• could you explain this, asylum labs or wild party bingo?
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi misty , it's just a line for bingo on this game , four corners are not available on this game . If you could please leave your friend code, a series of numbers on your profile, we can investigate your missing payouts from lottery.
    I think you are getting bad calls, as there is no four corners in this game. Just lines, or full house if your in the blackouts playing

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • get a bingo and right after i hit the bingo it says to late this is happened two many times
    ChoirRuth

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi Ruth , this happens a lot , as other team members in the round have beaten you to it, somewhere in the team of 20. It shows 1 bingo to go u hit bingo, if it's too late, someone in another teams got in just before you.

Best wishes

Loraine