Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

change things on the game--4 questions--player 417715

Did you guys monkey with the game today??? Questions--(1) The helper thing is popping up more often in the game again, and  usually you play 3-4 games before it pops up again.  (2) And when I went to play the game it offered me different games instead of the one I normally play.  Good thing I paid attention or I would of went into the wrong room.  (3) When do I get a update of spinning the wheel, I have spun everyday since this has started, I thought we get some kind of credit every time we've spun the wheel so many days.  when I looked at my days, Oct 7th, 2016, I had spun the wheel 311 times, and right now it is Dec 8th, 2016 I haven't missed a day and the days don't show anymore so you don't know how many days you have spun and I didn't get anything added on for credits.  (4) Do we still get credits added on like in the beginning?  I know I've asked a lot of questions, and I hope I get an answer to each one.  I did number them so you are aware.

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi just curious , could you tell me what you mean by the helper thing please? When you go up levels , you unlock new rooms, you don't have to play in them . You can choose were you play. Just scroll back to the room you prefer. Game has been working fine today , I was playing most of the day , it was all smooth.
    I'm unsure of the wheel issues you are asking, I will leave this to the team to look into for you.

Best wishes

Loraine
    I'm sure it's % now for the wheel , rather than days , you get extra % bonus each day you log in , and whatever you win on the spin . I've built up to 800% extra now on the wheel. I remember when it was days also. You just get the daily credits , what you win on spin and extra% bonus.

Hope this helps you .

• I have1560% now in coins, and I have had this since 10/07/2016--never missing a day, shouldn't I have been raised  again by now??  Maybe someone should explain how the % work???  Guest code
  • It didn't show my friend number which is 417715--from up above
    Hi I have passed this on to Allie to look into for you . Someone will be in touch soon