Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Not able to sign in

I recently had to purchase a new phone and I've downloaded the app but there is no option to sign in only to log in with Facebook or create a new acct. I had a lot of diamonds and chips and party card achievements. How can I get my account back. Please help

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi if you were just signed in as a guest , you will not be able to access your account , unless you have your friend code . You need to know your friend code from your account to get it back .
    Sorry for any inconvience this may cause.
    Always better to keep note of your friend code, and sign up through Facebook , so we can archive your account.
    If you know your friend code , please leave it here, and I will have the team look into this for you.

Best wishes

Loraine
  • Thx Loraine. My friend code is 215090. If you can get it back that would be appreciated. Thx!!
    Hi is this your other accounts friend code , or the one now?
    Fta tech team , could you please look into this ladies account please , see if you can retrieve her old account , she has a new phone , and wants back into her own account.
    If you read above , details friend code is there .

Thanks

Loraine
    Wonder suz I have flagged it over , to tech team to look into.
    I don’t have access to players accounts etc : I just try help with queries and flag issues over .

Hopefully it can be resolved soon

Best wishes

Loraine
  • Any update on getting back into account??
    My apologies in the delay , I have sent this over to them again as a complaint.

Not sure who is taking over whilst Allie is unwell
  • MarionMarion Community Manager
    Hi WonderSuz,

Once you are in the game, there is a blurb asking whether you want to connect with Facebook. If you do, click it and your old data will come up. If using Facebook is not want you want, then I'll flag it over to the tech team.

Is this your new Friends Code?

Best wishes,
    Marion
  • MarionMarion Community Manager
    Dear WonderSuz,

Please give me your OLD Friend"s Code and your new one. I can try to merged the two accounts together. In the alternative, I can transfer all your chips and diamonds to your new account.Party levels accumulated, I may need to work on that with the help of the tech team.

Thank you,
    Marion