Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Allie has left wpb :( Everyone please read

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
Hi guys just to let you all know , Allie has now left wpb, due to health problems.
We will all miss her dearly.
Not sure who will be taking over etc
Have not been able to contact the boss or tech team , sent loads messages over but no reply as of yet.
I am moderator was helping Allie on advice tips on the game etc , I can’t reinburse or sort issues in your accounts , I just flag it over to tech team ,
Really sorry guys , but not sure what’s happening , just need to be patient until an announcement is made by Morpheus, when he sees the messages.
Would like to wish Allie all the best, Thank her for all her hard work on here.

Best wishes

Loraine

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Yes, thank you Allie!  All-the-best to you and FEEL BETTER SOON! 

Lots of love,
    Wild Party Bingo Crew
  • MarionMarion Community Manager
    Dear all WPB players,

While Allie is on sick leave, I have kindly agreed to help out with any issues you may have. I am very new at this although I play the game frequently.

Please give me a few days to read all the complaints and what needs to be done regarding reimbursements, setting the daily spin back in order etc.

This is just a short note letting all know there is an identifiable person, me, who will listen and deal with your queries as of Monday.
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Excellent players will be happy now , if anyone has any issues please write here on forum to Marion or myself .
    We will gladly help out with any issues, mind guys leave friend code .
    We wish Allie well in the meantime.

Best wishes

Loraine
    Thank you Loraine. Your input and help are much appreciated.

Marion Xx
    Your welcome :) x
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Thank you to Loraine and Marion (the woman who's name shows up in Japanese characters).

You are in good hands.

Thank you :)
    Thanks Morpheus. I'll try and change the name. It's Marion..