Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Won on a party card, said Bad Call.....

Hello to the powers that be....
I won on a Bingo wild party card (diagonal win) and it said  BAD CALL, even though it wasn't a BAD CALL I pressed the"RESTORE button" and it still said BAD CALL, so I pressed the "Restore" button again, thus, I lost 750 in bingo chips and a possible winning bingo card.  I would appreciate being reimbursed for the 750 lost chips for pressing the "Restore" button twice.  Don't know how you can fix a winning Party card, don't know what I would've won on that.  I took a screen shot of the winning bingo card that says,"Bad Call" but I do not see where to send the attachment.  There were some problems with the site with the sound effects so something was definitely not working properly.
Thank you,
Bobbie
Friend code 1689097

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Thank you Bobbie , the game is getting upgraded and glitches are being worked on , I will pass this to Marion to get you reimbursed for your losses.

Best wishes

Loraine
  • MarionMarion Community Manager
    Bobbie, I believe I've reimbursed you in full. Let me know otherwise.

Thank you
    Marion