Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Games down

LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
technical issues going on , sorry for any inconvenience
Flagging tech team to sort the issues
Hopefully not be long till it’s sorted

Best wishes

Loraine wpb moderator

Comments

• Good morning, Lorraine,
      Today is Feb. 19, I claimed my regular "daily" Bingo and selected two bingo cards in which one was the party card.  The KITTY SLOT MACHINE was in front of my two cards so I couldn't see the bingo cards.  It was trying to load and there wasn't any way to get it off the screen.  So, I'm letting you know this to report a tech difficulty and the lost of a party and regular Bingo card.  Tried to play it with using the Coffee Break  icon, but there was too much missing to play.  
    Thank you,
    Barbara
    Friend Code 1689097
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi I will pass this over for you to be reimbursed , sorry for any inconvience

New levels were added ; so game was a bit mucked up

Will pass on to Marion to sort your losses
  • MarionMarion Community Manager
    Hi Bobby,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I have now reimbursed you. I hope you are satisfied with the reimbursements.

Thank you
    Marion
    The game is back running again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Marion
    If anybody needs reimbursements as a result of the game under repairs, please leave a brief message here and DON'T forget your friend code.

Thank you.
    Marion
  • RandiRandi Member
    friend number is 2208832,
    I am Randi. The problem is that Wild Bingo Party is not working right. I have had bad calls and diamonds wasted. I am still learning so please be helpful. The bad spins do not help.
    Sincerely,
    Randi Garrison
    Dear Randi,

We are looking into the issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for playing WPB.

Marion.