Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Loss of Winning streak

Happy morning! I faithfully sign in to bingo party every morning between 4 - 6am. When I signed in a few days ago I received the message of you missed your sign in and wanted 12.99 to restore.  I was currently over 200 days of sign in's. I have no clue as to why I received the missed sign in. The only time I received this message was because I had no Internet. I thought your restore fee was extremely high or I would have paid it, even with not understanding as to why I received this message. I'm hoping with this message  someone can figure out as to why it happened, and really hoping to restore my winning streak without paying the 12.99. Thank you for any help with this matter. Have a happy day!  Bonnie member #831335

Comments

• LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi bonnie I will flag this over , will pass this on to Marion to look into this

Best wishes

Loraine
    You must log in daily within the 24 hour period, if you miss it by a second , that’s it gone
    That’s why you are loosing it but will let Marion look into this further for you

Kind wishes

Loraine
  • Thank you for your quick reply! I honestly don't know how I missed a day. It's the 1st thing I do every morning, signing on to all my bingo games. I can only hope that Marion will help resolve this and more so, restore my status. I have a friend this happened to as well, but she was given the offer to restore with using her diamond. Had I been offered this I would of done it in a heartbeat.
    Have a beautiful and happy day!
  • MarionMarion Community Manager
    Hi Mota,

I have restored your streak. Please remember to sign in within the 24 hour window. Rule if thumb: sign in at around the same time every day.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here.

Regards,
    Marion
    hi mota Marion has sorted your issues now , Happy playing

Best wishes

Loraine
  • I very much appreciate restoring my streak! I signed on this morning at 6:00 am and several times after and I didn't get my daily spin. I don't want to lose my streak after you graciously restored it. Is there a reason I didn't receive my spin?
    Thank you so much for your wonderful customer service!
    You streak should come tomorrow as normal after it’s been restored , if not please leave a message here and I will ask Marion to look into it for you.
    Best wishes

Loraine