Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

the singles room...

crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
Hi allie,it's me crybaby...lol...but i think i have figured out why everyone is getting mad at one another and feelings are getting hurt.. if your in a room and you leave to go into the single room. whatever room you leave your still on their players list, whether your in there or not, and when your in singles your teammates clap alot, but the worst is when someone is in singles and i go into a room and lets just say santa is in there well i say hi to him and he dosent respond and you say something else and they still dont answer its not that he is ignoring you he dont see it in singles so im thinking well he dont like me or is mad at me or just stuck up. so i think thats why alot of players are getting mad and feelings are getting hurt..... but thats just my opion,,,thanks llie ya all r doing a great job on trying to be fair

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Sherrie love

Thank you for trying to work this one out for me - it's very difficult trying to make sure that everyone is happy all at the same time!

Now, please help me out here as I'm a bit dense this morning. The singles room - you're talking about Single Player, yes? If you are, this is the room I play in sometimes, and I don't see any of my friends in there, I only see the bots, I don't see anyone chatting at all. So if people can see I'm playing, and they talk to me, and I don't respond, it's purely because I cannot see them or what they have typed. Are we on the same page now? I hope so - and your explanation makes perfect sense  :)

Hope to hear from you soon about this, and thank you for trying to pour oil on troubled waters - I hate to see folk falling out with one another!  :(

Take care, Allie xx
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    the single room is what we call the tutorial room.. when we are in the of the reg rooms and we go to the single room to play. it still shows us in that room. we cant talk to them and i dont really watch the chat but some of the ones i play with  say they see them chatting and what  they are saying. next time i play it i will pay better att. and let you know. i was in vegas 1 the other day and someone asked me how i always gt the first bingo. when in all i really wasnt in there. cause when your in singles you get a bingo really fast. if that makes any sense..so its showing us in one of the reg rooms when were not they can chat to us but we cant say nothing or they cant see ours; and thats why everyone is fighting and getting mad at each other. i have tried to explain it to quiete a few ppl so they understand,,     hope that helps you
    ,,   take care allie.. love ya

Thanks, Sherrie love, I get it now - I hope all the nastiness is behind us and we can move on :D

Big hugs xxx
    i don't see that happening, theirs a lot of fueds going on, i;ts gotten to the point where j dont get on as much and when i do im playing the slots

The fighting is still going on?

This is spoiling your fun, my fun, and everyone else's fun. That's not acceptable. I'm going to take this higher and see what can be done.

What room is the worst affected, Sherrie, and roughly what time of day does the fighting take place?

I won't tolerate petty squabbling in WPB when it spoils things for other players.

Any help you can give me with this, Sherrie, I'd be grateful. You can email me in confidence

allie.at.wpb@gmail.com

Take care and speak soon xxx
  • Why cant people just play and have fun we are grown ups have fun don't care what anyone says Allie knows I was picked on a lot for freezing rooms and that was crazy so I just play with bots I rather its more fun.... Smile be happy its a great game and don't let others ruin your fun how I look at it...

I'm going to be making an announcement soon to the whole community, that WPB are going to be introducing Behaviour Protocols, and part of these Protocols will be the prospect of being banned from the game permanently, for persistent bad behaviour. There will also be bans for bad language, quarreling, fighting, any form of racism.

I'm also going to insist that when players ask for help, they use good manners. If I am shouted at (using caps when I'm spoken to) I won't tolerate it.

Let's face it - folk are losing sight of the fact that this is a game, not life and death - and if it takes a 24 hour ban from the site, to bring some to their senses, then so be it.

I'm here to look after all the players, and I want everyone to be happy. But I am no-one's doormat, and once these Protocols are introduced, which will be very soon, those who are behaving badly now, better realise that once I get to hear about what they have said and done, that they will be facing being banned from the game.

This is not a threat, it's a promise.

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Amen.......
    wow.. thats putting it out there allie i hope they start stopping and thinking before saying...

edited May 2016
    It has taken a lot of heart searching for me to come to this point, but the truth is, I've tolerated a lot of crap from some of the players. I know that's part of the job when you're working in Customer Service, but I don't see why I should be treated like a doormat, or spoken to like I'm dirt on someone's shoe.

Good manners cost nothing. A simple "Please" and "Thank you" goes a long way with me.

As for players who have been verbally abused - that stops right now. Once the Behaviour Protocols come into being, trust me, I will ban those who deserve it, and it will be very much a last resort for me to do this - because I really want everyone to be happy, and to get along.

I also won't accept excuses like "This is so unfair - I didn't know..." How can someone not know, that you don't call someone names, or use bad language, or threaten someone? Surely we all know right from wrong?

There will also be little point in challenging a ban, because I have full backing from management.

I will be sensitive, I will listen to all sides, but bottom line - if I feel someone deserves anything from a 24 hour ban, to being kicked off the site? It will happen.

It's very sad. This is a wonderful game, with some fantastic people playing it. This is a great community. Bad behaviour will be nipped in the bud. Don't be afraid to come and tell me if someone has upset you - I'll investigate and listen to both sides.

Take care everyone  :)

Allie
  • kimberlykimberly Member
    edited May 2016
    This is just my thoughts to everyone Allie is one of the sweetest kindest people I keep up on all the feeds been here almost a yr had to leave a bit from name calling and bullying.... If it was not for Allie telling me to enjoy the game and don't worry about others I would not of come back. I feel its the best game out there with great customer service. Allie is always on top of things for all of us I have seen her jump on issues for others right away and she has done it for me as well. So people as I keep saying grow up its a game its fun stress reliever for me. But not when you all get on here and fight its like you would lower your selfs to degrade Allie and be mean to her come on really this has beome a sad issue I feel 24 hrs is nothing I worked customer service my whole life I know I would ban permently. So be lucky shes only doing it a short time people get your act together and grow up.Sorry Allie for you taken other nonsence as well as I had to I was threatened not to come in rooms called jinks blamed for freezing rooms as said ty Allie for bringing me back and not letting others effect my fun. I feel you are a great customer service rep and no dought you do great at your job and if you don't like something leave the room or leave the game because theres not many games out her that will give you any customer service at all great job Allie xoxoxox
    Thank you very much, Kimberly, and Sherrie, for your support and kindness.

It is a wonderful game, and the only one like it - it's unique - I'm grateful to be part of something so special!

WPB rocks!!
    Hi allie, had a great  time playing with you last nite,So far the bickering has slowed, seems like everyone is getting along, but like my mama always told me it could be the calm b4 the storm.  lol   but as far as the freezing you saw last nite what happened.. but anyways just wanted to say hey,your doing a great job..love ya crybaby
    Yes, Sherrie, I had a great time playing with you and Misty - sorry it was so short, but what is evening time for you, is well past my bedtime for me, ha ha

And yes, the freezing can cause problems, but the biggest cause of it, is internet traffic - certain times of the day can be bad for players of all games, not just ours.

Hopefully we can play together again soon, I had a blast with you girls! xx
    awww thank you allie you are the best, and we sure had fun playing with you..
    Nope, Sherrie - YOU are simply the best!!  :D xxx
    1) first of all i would like to apologize to kimberly for the things i did and said to you when we were accusing you of freezing the rooms. i now know it was not your fault cause we are going through the same thing.I can not apoligize for no one else but me. So for this i am sorry and hope you can forgive me.. there may be a glitch in the game but that is for Ms allie and the team to figure out. and hopefully they can so everyone can start getting along and have fun like we use to. Thank you  sherrie   aka  crybaby

Well said, Sherrie. Thank you.

We will get this glitch sorted out - please be patient.
    i know you will ms allie, you are a very special lady

• No Hard feelings its ok....
    thank you kim, and like i said i am very sorry my stupidy ruined our friendship on her,i would sure like to play together again,,, thank you

Sherrie, you're too hard on yourself. You found out how to fix this issue, and that in itself, is a great achievement. You're also very kind hearted - you have a very big heart.

Kimberly - you also have a very big heart, and you're very forgiving.

You are both very kind ladies, and I see no problem with you playing together again.

I'm honoured to know both of you.
  • I will play with you any time no hard feelings what so ever :)

• OH and Allie you are such a sweetie xoxoxo
    aww, shucks, Kimberly! Now you're making me blush!

Thank you, sweetheart xxx
    awwww we so sweeeeeeeeeet

Yeah we are, we're all the best  :D