Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

keep getting cut during games

Now it won't let me play. Keep getting message disconnected from server.

Comments

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Louise, this problem continues to effect a small number of users.
    Can you let us know:

- what time of day were you playing (what time zone also)
    - what device or platform your playing ON
    - what is your Friend Code so we can reimburse you for your frustrations.

thanks!
    -M
  • JillianFNJillianFN Member
    edited July 2015
    This has been happening (and continues) to me too. I started taking screenshots at each stage of/while playing the game so I can keep track of when I'm disconnected and if/how many coins I lose.

I will send u (the Community Administrator) all of this and information u asked others to send in ur comment above. Just one question before I email u; should I send separate emails for each disconnection? Or send everything all together? Because I have been disconnected a bunch of times in the last month or so (I'm sorry for not sending this information sooner, but atleast I still have all the specific info of each time) and sending it all in one email may be a lot, especially if I send all the screenshots. But sending them separately may be confusing; I don't know if more than one person reads and responds to these emails.

Thank u for ur time and effort. I know u must be very busy. I always appreciate ur personal (not prewritten form messages) and speedy responses.

Jillian (jilliangreen78@gmail.com)
    Code #351936
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    JillianFN

Thank you for your post.  It sounds like you have your disconnects/screenshots well organized!  Thats awesome!  Go ahead and send each one in a different email, to preserve that organization.
    As mentioned elsewhere , we are dedicating an entire month starting this week to fixing these problems.

Thanks so much for engaging us, together we really WILL make WPB the #1 bingo game on the internet!

-Morpheus

ps. I granted you a nice stack, if you feel its not enough let me know.

• JillianFNJillianFN Member
    edited July 2015
    Yes, I got it. Thank u so much :-)
    U really do work very quickly on these things. I will send out the emails today. Thank u again.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi JillianFN

I just wanted to tell you,  that it is so nice to see a player engage so pleasantly, with the WPB team.

I wish all the others were like you, I'm sure the WPB guys really like to see their hard work being appreciated.

Best wishes,

Allie :)
  • Thank u Allie0923! It isn't difficult to be polite, especially to administrators that r so speedy, generous, thorough and polite in return.

I've never had anyone respond to me so quickly. Plus, it is clear that they take the time to read our comments, respond to each person individually. It is rare for companies to actually investigate issues and generously grant tokens/diamonds to anyone that reports a problem. Most of the time companies just respond (weeks later) with a form letter saying that there is no problem and it is the player's fault/mistake.

Thank u to Morpheus, all the other administrators, and everyone working at AL. I know I appreciate all u r doing to make ur *free* game enjoyable and bug free. Keep up the good work and don't let those negative and/ or rude people affect u. Thanks again Allie0923 for the mice acknowledging comment :-)
  • Yes, I am experiencing the same problems.   7/22/15   9am est.   Game disconnected over four times.   Played in vegas room with 3 cards.    What can you do about it.   Can you give back the coins used.   Middle of game it cuts out and one time after purchasing and waiting for game to start it cut out

• My friend code is 354049
  • keep getting disconnected  error mess.. says to refresh  I do and still get boot off   not the only one by readin the chat board  love game   loads of fun  please repair
  • just happen again   grrrrrrrrrr
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    everyone, yesterday 7-22 was a bad day we had problems.  we issued a system-wide appology and 5000 chips to every single player.  If you didnt get this, OR feel you deserve more, please contact me here or contact@asylumlabsinc.com and i'll investigate an individual grant for you specifically.  

(oh, and thanks JillianFN, great post!)

-Morpheus