Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Where are we all from?

Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
I was wondering if in the player profiles, if there were any plans to include where the players were from - for example, in my profile, if this were incorporated, it would say, Allie Walton, England UK - or just UK - see what I mean?

Some of us who are on Facebook are looking each other up, and adding each other as friends - so what has started as a bingo friend, then becomes a Facebook friend. One community building on another :)

So whether you've realised this or not, you're helping people make more friends, widening their horizons, so we learn more about each other and about the part of the world we live in. It's also nice to know where your team mates are from ;)

If anyone wanted to start the ball rolling and tell the rest of us where you hail from, it would help the players form a WPB world. A special kind of cohesion, don't you think? I like the idea of "WPB World" and it's possible to build on this so that WPB reaches more people, which leads to more players.

Mugs, T shirts, badges, etc.... anything is possible.

Over to the rest of you now!

Best wishes

Allie  :)

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Great post Allie!

First, we LOVE that you are making real Facebook friends in WPB!  This is fantastic and absolutely what we hope will happen inside the game.

We DO have plans to add "location" to player profiles, but can't say when.   Ultimately we think it would be great if people could find eachother in the realworld and have WPB parties playing in same room etc.

I'll go first, Asylum Labs is located in Santa Cruz, California.  It's a small coastal town about 1.5 hours south of San Francisco.  We love it here because it's great weather and more mellow than silicon valley.  Quality of life is important to us!

What about others?  Where are y'all located?  Also, share your Friend Code if your looking for more WPB Friends!   Mine is 483691  (for now, it changes...long story).    Add me, i'm going for 200 friends!

-Morpheus

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello again Morpheus and pleased to meet you (again)  :D

I'm Allie, I live in a city called Newcastle upon Tyne in north east England, UK, 60 miles from the Scottish border.

Our weather is very changeable - it can be cold, wet and windy one day, warm and sunny the next. Our average temp for the summer is 24C, in winter it can be at worst, 15 below. Your weather sounds wonderful, I have a close friend who lives in San Diego, he is always on at me to visit him - I wish I could!

I have played online bingo for years, and was never totally happy with it, (did you know you can actually get Bible Bingo?)  until I came across WPB - and now I am your biggest fan in the UK - I believe I spend the longest time as a daily player with the game, approximately 8 hours a day (that includes during the night as well if I can't sleep)

Now I used to play just the bingo for hours, I didn't look at the slots that much, but now I have, and I'm torn as to which I should play - bingo or slots? I love them both!!!

If anyone wants to know more about me, just ask - if I start now, I'll be talking for hours and your eyes will bleed from too much reading.

I am your biggest fan, I don't care what anyone else says :P

Take care and have a great day

Allie
  • Fort Wayne Indiana...although a native Californian. Morpheus I'm jealous that you are in banana slug land. It's beautiful in SC!
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Mary, you know Santa Cruz?  Yes, we love it, one of the best places on earth.  If you ever come back, be sure to stop by and say hello!
  • I will do that! Yes...so beautiful there. Thanks, Mary
  • I'm in North Carolina...and I love this game..but hate the freezing up and all these late bingo's lol..

• Washington State here. Go Cougs!! :D :D

I live outside the Tri-Cities which is on the east side of the state. It's more of a desert climate here, nothing like Seattle. We get snow and some rain throughout the year.

I'm from Texas (Dallas) originally. WA is my home now though.

Love the game!!

• Oh and it's Jen #734411
  • :O) hello I'm from Alabama and I absolutely love Wild Party Bingo. My friend code is 168001 I welcome new friends
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    One of my all time favourite songs, is "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd  :D
  • That is a really good song, Allie. I agree.
  • Hello jdem! Glad to meet you!