Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Why I love WPB - Please leave your comments - this thread is for YOU!

Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
edited August 2015 in Wild Party Bingo
I thought I would start a "feel good" thread as to why we love these games so much.

Tonight I was playing Bingo in French Palace 1, my usual hangout.

Some kind person sent me gifts - the most expensive ones, too - the gemstones. Thank you, kind person!

I decided to play the slots, and I had the best time to date. I won over 100,000 chips!

I've only won the diamonds twice so far in many hours of playing - still haven't won the jackpot - any tips, please?

What do you guys love about WPB? Which do you prefer, bingo, or slots?

Comments

• Hi Allie!
    I love playing this game. It's nice getting to know people and sending and receiving gifts. And all of the issues I've ever had with this game, the administrators have rapidly fixed and rewarded me with coins and diamonds. The newest version of the app for iPhone has also been a great improvement. I've never liked playing bingo either! But now I love it! Thank u :-)
  • i love playing this game. i have never had any issues with security. I live in a motel and the only way i get internet is via modem that covers all the rooms. please think about all the people tht you have just kicked off your site because they don't have a secure network.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello sandi

Thank you for letting us know how much you love playing WPB - we really appreciate it, and you! Don't forget to let your friends and family know about us, the more we have, the bigger the online party and lots of fun to be had :D

I'm not technologically minded, sandi, so I don't know what you mean about kicking people of the site - I need to get more information about this from the team in order to answer your query.

In the meantime, please continue to enjoy playing the game  :D

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • Hello! OK...love the game. As a generous spender I'd like to see a place where we could buy more than 5 items at a time. I'd like to be able to purchase 20 free daubs at a time instead of just 5. I hope I'm explaining this clearly? Thanks so much! Mary
    Hello Mary

Firstly can I thank you for being so kind and generous to spend time and money with WPB - we really do appreciate it.

I will talk to Morpheus about your request, I don't know if a change like this is on the roadmap for the future, but, things change all the time, and with requests such as yours, it helps us develop and bring you and all our other valueable players, the best game out there.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch about anything else you feel needs bringing to our attention. Everything helps! :)

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Mary - thats a great suggestion!  We are, in-fact designing a 'packs' system for big spenders like yourself.  We realize its tedius to click buy, buy, buy over and over just to load up on your favorite powerup!  Stay tunes for some exciting stuff in this dept.

-M

• Hello to you both! You can bet I'll be watching for the "packs" and any other great things you'll be sending our way. You guys have created the BEST bingo game on here-bar none! Oh...would also sure like to be able to chat with my friends too. The font is so tiny and we have such little time to write. Not complaining tho. Thank you for a GREAT game!
  • I love it bc I can forget about those adult responsibilities for a while!
    Hey how do we earn free Diamonds?! Can't find the answer anywhere. Thanks!
    Hi Venom

I've replied on the thread that you started :)

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • Thank you!
  • Hello again,Allie! I wanted to make you aware of 2 things. First of all my friend code is 600793. Sunday night I tried to purchase some diamonds and I could not pull up the tab. Not a big deal as I went back later and it was working. Secondly...I was reading the issues about the game freezing when a particular person came into a room. I have to tell you it happened to me!! I think there is something going on there. Of course I would never accuse her...but I was stunned that the room did freeze when she came in. Very odd! Just wanted you folks to be aware. Thanks! Mary
    Hello again Mary

The situation re the room freezing, has become a bit of an urban legend - no one can cause this to happen - Morpheus and the team have looked into this, and the person concerned could not cause the room to freeze.

I'm glad you were able to use the tab to purchase your diamonds. I have had this happen to me on the odd occasion and I've found it can be caused by the amount of traffic flow through the internet at certain times of day - I live in the UK, and I can be affected by heavy traffic from Australia etc when it is early morning my time, and then again, from 4pm my time when America/Canada come to life. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath, count to 20 and try a 2nd time, and everything will work as it should do.

Take care, and I hope you have a great day ahead

Best wishes

Allie

We have a good clue, that SOME users with >1000 friends may cause our systems to have problems.  If this is the case we will be releasing a fix very soon.  Under 1000 is not a problem, so feel free to keep making more friends!  

updates to follow,
    -M
  • Hello to you both! Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Mary
  • I love Wild Party Bingo I have tried others but they are not as good as WPB. Keep up the good work
    edited November 2015
    Thank you so much for your support! We really appreciate you being with us, and we hope you have fun playing the slots and bingo :D

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • I love this game, I do get frustrated at times when I get disconnected because I lose chips, but this is my most favorite game.  Now that I'm used to the wheel, I'm very happy with it, I also love the e-mails to get extra chips.  The new item when you get a bad call where we can go back into that card is great.  I think this is a win-win game to play and very enjoyable.  The more you play it the more you understand the problems.  The worst problem is losing connection during the game.  You guys have done an excellent job, and when I find things going crazy, I feel it's a very big positive that you look into it immediately and get back to us.  Thank you for a great game, and keep up the good work...
    calk; thanks for your kind words and your input.  We know the disconnects/freezing is our #1 issue and we continue to try and reduce the frequency.

happy holidays!
    -M