Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Freezing

I bought 3 cards, it took me to countdown, it got down to zero before game begins and then it froze !!! I have lost so much because of it freezing up on me. I know it's not on my end because everything else on the page is still working....just not that....I've lost diamonds, and chips....this is getting old...tired of spending money on diamonds just to have them stolen from me.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi Rita2

I'm really sorry this has happened to you, it must be very frustrating. I'm a daily player and I must admit, I've had no problems with the game freezing at all today. Can I just ask, what format are you playing the game on? Is it via Facebook, or your phone?

If you can supply Morpheus and the WPB team with your friend code, they will get back to you as soon as they can - they are extremely diligent when dealing with any problems or issues that may arise. They will investigate this for you.

Best wishes

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    rita2_  As Allie says, we are MORE than HAPPY to reimburse you for anything lost.
    Please just email contact@asylumlabsinc.com with your Friend Code and how many you lost and we'll reimbures immediately.

thanks!
    -morpheus