Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

credit

I really don't like to be one to complain.  But, after just playing for two hours, I noticed on the last game that my team got 7 bingos. But, you put us in 3rd with only 3 bingos....of course, we didn't win any power-ups because of it.....I wonder how many times this happens.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Hello rita2_

This sounds like a glitch to me, I'm not technically minded! Naturally things like this will occur - is your team short of power ups?

I will bring this to Morpheus's attention and he will deal with it as soon as he possibly can - rest assured, your query will be dealt with as soon as possible. In the meantime, happy playing and I wish you tons of good luck :D

Best wishes

Allie
    Forum Administrator
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    rita:

As Allie said, there is a known bug where OCCASIONALLY one person's Bingos give credit to another team.  This causes the discrepancy you saw.  Post your friend code and I'll toss you some diamonds to buy some powerups for your frustration.

-morpheus

• 216050...thanks
  • can you give me back my 200 dymonds please the game froze up and i didn't get them thank you
  • Have not heard back from you as you said you would "toss some diamonds" to me......This morning, I bought 2 cards in Vegas and as soon as I did, it said I've been disconnected from server....Facebook is still working...what's going on?......I do appreciate the attention you do give to those who have problems...thanks again....(and if you could toss some diamonds, I would appreciate it).

Friend code:  216050

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    master1:  Please provide your Friend Code and we'll reimburse you for losses.  However, you dont "loose" any diamonds when the game freezes, other than MAYBE an active powerup.  All diamonds are stored on the server.  Please try playing again and confirm you have your 200 diamonds.

rita2, i'm almost positive i did , but if you say you didnt get them then I will grant.  Please confirm you received this time...

-m