Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

disrupters

I have over 712 disrupters......Is there any way of trading these for refresh or daubs?.....No one has time to do disrupters.  At least, I don't.  I have tried on occasion only after I have scored two bingos and had time.....but, there usually isn't time for these things....Hope one day we can trade.

Friend code .....216050

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    We currently dont have a system for trading these in.
    It is on the 'roadmap' as something we understand is desirable, as Disruptors are not for everyone.

They actually take no real time, except to pick your target.  They can be very useful against opposing teams so you can get that top slot!  (thus more chips/diamonds)

We'll let everyone know when we have an exchange or other system for handling excess Disruptors.

-m

ps.  FWIW, we DID alter the 'round rewards' so they are very seldom granted anymore.  Judging by your friend code you have been playing a longtime and thus accumulated a LOT of them.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Hi

Can I just add to what Morpheus has said, I'm a daily player and in the last 100+ games of bingo, my team were given 1 Disruptor - now that is a hell of a drop from how it used to be! So thank you, WPB, for listening to your players.

I can assure every player in this site, no other admin team will listen to their players to the extent the guys at WPB do - on other bingo sites, we are given a generic answer and then nothing is done. This is certainly NOT the case on WPB, I'm happy to say :D  :D
    ps... I've accumulated a lot of rewards and the ones I haven't used, yes they have mounted up in number - but I just ignore the ones I don't use. When the WPB team get round to this next stage on the roadmap, then I'll know what to do with them, but until then, they just sit where they are, they don't bother me.

We need to remember that we are given these extra rewards for FREE, to help us have an even better gaming experience. On other sites, we have to pay for them. The ones we use the most, we are given diamonds to buy more - and when we run out, for a very small amount, we can get a good return for our money. That's how I see it ;)
  • I do agree with you, Allie.
  • why is the last attacker not shown on my list it does not give the opt. to chose only shows top players
    you have to choose "last attacker" from the 3 choices.  it wont remember from previous play sessions, only the active session.  hope this helps.

• I think so I can only give back the attack in the same game as I get it   correct?
    thank you
    well, using that exact function yes.  But if there is someone who Disrupts you and you recognize them some other day/game, you can always smack them back :)

• in order to do this their name must be on the list correct? thank you
    it needs to be on the list that shows up when you execute the powerup yes.

• I am unable to see anyone except for the top players when attempting to use my disrupter boost. I would really only like to use this boost to get the player that last used one on me but that isn't currently an option. The other two tabs are greyed out and I am unable to click on them. Please look into this and let me know if I am doing something wrong. My friend code is 1678437. Thank you.
    Andrea
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    Hi Abrown My name is Sherrie and i am one of the moderators with wpb, And hope i can help you with the disrupters. When you are playing and want to use your disrupters you will have 3 choices. The 1st one is for the top 5 players that your playing against,2nd is your friends on your friends list, and the 3rd is the last attacker.And another way to find out who attacked you is when they disrupt you look in the middle of your cards it will show a picture of them. then you can go into your disrupters and disrupt them back.. I hope this helps you out.If you have any more problems please let me know and i will assist you the best i can... Thanks Sherrie
  • LoraineLoraine Member, Moderator
    Hi , you can also click on last attacker it will show you the person who last attacked you, you can attack back from there .

Best wishes

Loraine x
  • Hi Sherrie. I understand the three options available to choose from when using a disrupted boost but only the one option (top players) is actually available for me to click on. They other two options will are not and can not be highlighterd or activated for me to click on. Thank you.
    Abrown, Sorry to hear that, I will let the tech team know about that. And hopefully they can get a quick fix for you.. Just let me know if it's still happening..Or if they fixed it for you... Thanks Sherrie

Hello everyone

A big thank you to Loraine and Sherrie for looking after Andrea and helping with the problem.

I've raised it with the tech team, Andrea, so we'll have to wait to hear back from them. Fingers crossed, it shouldn't be too soon.

Many thanks

Allie
    Any time Ms Allie
    Abrown, Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it? Try that and see if it works for you..      Have fun and enjoy...
    Sherrie
  • I don't use disrupter.  Anyway I can exchange it for refresh?
  • Love your game.  
    If you can, can you make your bingo game NUMBERS bigger ? (too small)
    Hi may , so far they have no plans to exchange disrupters for time being.
    What device do you use playing?
    May, I've answered your question on the thread at the top of the page.

Please don't ask the same question over different threads - stick to one thread only.

Many thanks

Allie
    Community Manager
  • Unless I missed the message, I haven't heard anything recently about the inability to use the disruptor boost for anything other than "top players". Has the tech team come up with a solution to this issue as of yet? I have not uninstalled and reinstalled. I can tell you that there were absolutely no issues during installation and the wifi connection was strong. If I uninstall the game, unfortunately due to storage issues, it's very doubtful I will be able to reinstall. I recently put more money on my account and unless reimbursed for the purchase, I am unwilling to attempt an uninstall. I am hoping your tech team can find a solution to the issue without me loosing the game and/or the money spent out. Thank you.

Andrea
    You can use your disrupters on top players , also friends, or the last attacker.
    I know most people hate the disrupters , but some do like using them. I will flag this over to tech team again , see if they can see what's going on, why your other options ain't highlighting

Best wishes Loraine x
  • Thank you. I appreciate your firwarding the issue on since I would really like to have the other two options when using the disrupter boost. As I stated before, I know that there should be the 3 Options since there are 3 tabs to click on however, only the one tab (top players) works in my case and the other two options are greyed out and do absolutely nothing when I attempt to choose/click them. I appreciate your time and help in this matter and hopefully we are able to find a solution sometime soon. Thank you!
    Your most welcome , I know what you mean when you say greyed out, but I ain't sure why tho . I can't help with this one, but I have definitely passed your messages on , hopefully someone will be in touch soon , and can sort out the issues you have.

Best wishes

Loraine x
    Hi A brown was just wondering if your issues have been resolved ?

Best wishes

Loraine
  • Nope and haven't herd a word from anyone yet, but thanks for asking.
    Played and checked again today to see if the problem had been resolved.....no such luck :~(
    Hi Allie , I've flagged this ladies issues a few times , but no luck yet with resolving this.

Any ideas what's happening ?

Best wishes

Loraine xx

I can't help on this one, just raised issues a few times to tech team .
    I haven't heard anything either, Loraine  :(

Could you message them again, please?

Thank you

Allie xxxx