Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Introducing your Forum Moderator

Hello, I'm Allie :D

I'm a daily player here on WPB, and I've been appointed Forum moderator. If you have any problems, issues, anything you would like to talk about? I am here to help and to listen.

I promise I will do everything I can to help you and will raise any issues with the WPB team, who will respond as soon as possible.

Just a little about me - I live in England, UK, and I love WPB. I have tried all the online bingo games and trust me, WPB leaves them for dead - this is the bingo and slots place to be. Nowhere else give you so much for free - free chips though the sponsor program in daily emails, free chips and diamonds for logging in on a daily basis, free power ups at the end of the bingo games - then we have the Lottery as well!!

Your admin team is simply the best - Morpheus and the team are here to solve any problems which may arise, and they work incredibly hard. They will deal with your issues as fast as they possibly can. We are a real flesh and blood team, not generic bots with generic answers, and we care about YOU, our players - we want you to be happy, and we would love it if you would spread the word about WPB - our aim is to have friends and families playing together.

Thank you for playing WPB, thank you for being here - be happy and enjoy Wild Party Bingo!

Best wishes

Allie - moderator

Comments

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Welcome aboard Allie!   We are thrilled to have you helping with our community!

-morpheus
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Thank you Morpheus :D

It's an honour and pleasure to be part of the WPB team, and I'm really looking forward to working with our community here on the forum.

To all our players - I am at your service - and if you need me, I'm only a message away, and I promise I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you again, best wishes to all - and HAPPY PLAYING!!! :D :D

Allie