Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Lost chips

Lost 100,000 chips overnight? And for the past week I have only gotten to day 2 once? Although I play everyday????

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Mona_68

If you could provide us with your friend code, we'll investigate this and get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • What's a friend code?
    If you click on your profile, you'll find your friend code, it will be either a 5 or 6 figure number :)
  • Thanks I just saw the answer to my question. I'm new to how the forum works. Sorry if you felt I was being rude, not my intention.
    Hello Mona_68

Thank you for your friend code, I have sent it to the team and flagged the problem for them to investigate for you.

I'm here to help anyone on the Forum who needs assistance, and if there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator  :)
  • Thank you
  • Hi Allie0923, hate to bug you again. Still haven't received the 100,ooo chips that disappeared. I love playing slots but can't bc not enough chips. Do you think this will be fixed soon? Believe me I hate to bother you with this. Thanks
    Hello Mona

You still haven't received them? I promise you, I did flag this up with the team. I'll contact Morpheus now and let him know.

Never hesitate to get in touch with anything that you feel needs our attention - that's what I'm here for! :)

In the meantime, if you do get them, will you let me know, please?

Best wishes

Allie
  • Your not gonna believe this, I lost 20,000 chips overnight? ? It's weird I'm down to 14,000. Thanks I'll definately let you know if I get them back.
    20.000 overnight?

This is definitely weird!!! I'm flagging this to the team immediately - I just don't understand this at all  :O

Thank you so much for your patience, Mona, please keep me up to speed?

Best wishes

Allie
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Mona, as you know, spinning 5k bets on the slot machine will cause rapid loss unless you get some big wins.  Is it possible you were spinning a lot and lost track?   at 5k/spin, thats only 20 spins to loose 100k.  If you are confident it is some kind of bug, we can do a grant, but these large amounts are extremely rare to have chips just "vanish"....thats not how computers work :)

-M

• Hi I've never spun $5,000 bids. I definately lost $100,000 overnight. Then lost I think about $30,000 the next day or 2. And right now I have dwindled my money down. I'm waiting for a refund. Love playing this game everyday. Thanks
  • So apparently you,the administrator are calling me a lier? Believe me I have better things to do than write these complaints about the game.So are you going to reimburse me or not? And where did you come up with I bid 5,000 ? Oh and I'm not the only player with this complaint.
  • also on 10/15/2015 I became a member on the Christian café dating sight and was to get 4,000 chips when I only got 500 chips, yous really need to look into that app your running with the chips there not matching what yous say in your emails or what it states before you click it.

• LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    mona; please provide your friend code and i will grant you a chip stack.

sbabygirl:  do you know which Earn option you were using?  TrialPay?  one of the others?  We are not responsible for these chip grants; each of those companies is.  Please followup with them; you can find the specifics for Trailpay for example on our website.

If this does not work, please let us know and we'll try to get you sorted.

edited October 2015
    Mona, in no way was Morpheus calling you a liar. What he was trying to explain to you, is that sometimes, and it has happened before to other players without their realising it, they have inadvertantly clicked on the 5k spins, sometimes by design, sometimes by mistake, and they have lost a lot of chips this way. If I had thought of it at the time, I would have asked you the same question, just so we could rule it out, before we went looking for a bug. We do work incredibly hard, every day, to make sure the game runs as smoothly as possible for all of you - because when you are happy, we are happy.

Looking forward to receiving your friend code, so Morpheus can grant you some chips.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
    1. Hi Allie Thank you..my friend code is 49977
    Thank you Mona, I've flagged your friend code with Morpheus now, please could you confirm when you receive your chips?

Best wishes

Allie
  • Hi Mona!! That exact thing happened to me! What I had without realizing it was touch the up arrow from a $200bet to a 5K bet. I lost like 60 or 70 k then I figured out that is what I had done. Now I look at the bet amount before each spin. I hope this helps you. Mary
    Hi Mary

Thank you for your supportive comments for Mona - you're a very positive lady, and a real pleasure to have you as a very valued user, too. We're so happy to have you with us  :D

Have a great day, no matter what you do.

Best wishes to you as always

Allie xx
  • Awwww How nice. Thanks so much Allie. :)
  • Thank you Mary..I watch what I bet also..I try to place a max on my loss playing the slots..that's how I know I never played 5,000. Not that I have OCD or anything, but I've played slot apps that the beginning bid was a million, and I was like I don't think so...lol
  • Hi Allie, still no progress..hope you have a great weekend!
    edited October 2015
    Hello Mona

I'm really sorry to hear this. I promise you, I do flag the tasks up for the team. I''ll do it again for you now. Please let me know when you receive something? Thank you very much  :)

Best wishes

Allie
  • Have lost 1000.00 dollar's in chips in the matter of 1hr. And also having a freezing problem, I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing changed. Thank you SHEREE CHRISTIANSEN
    Hello Sheree

I am so sorry this has happened, if you could please provide us with your Friend Code, the team can investigate this for you. Also, any more information you can give us would be very helpful, eg, did you mean 1000 chips that you lost?

Best wishes

Allie - moderator