Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

game freezing up

hey guy's. I played slots yesterday, every slot game I played froze on me.  They would freeze between spins and about 15 seconds later settle on the spin. I don't get my winnings after they unfreeze because the winning amount also freezes and I click play for another play and notice I  didn't get my chips. I lost about 20,000. in chips last night.  Today playing bingo every game froze.  The numbers would freeze, then they all come out at the same time and can't get all the numbers clicked and my bingos also freeze and even when I click bingo, even with the harp it doesn't automatic say bingo and I click and it says "too late" and I lose my helpers and refreshers.

clairestringham@yahoo.com

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Claire

I am so sorry you're experiencing the problem with freezing - it is the bane of the lives of the WPB team - the truith is, we don't know why the game freezes - it may be due to the increased amount of internet traffic at certain times during the day and night. I'm not a technological type of person, so I wouldn't know where to start to look to fix this problem. But what I can do, is raise this with the team. I know it causes frustration for both players and developers/programmers alike.

I don't personally have the power to reimburse you for lost chips, but I will leave a message for Morpheus about this, and I'm sure he will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll do all I can to help you.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator  :)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    edited October 2015
    Hi claire, we are sorry this happened.
    It sounds like you have a very poor internet connection.  

If you provide your Friend Code we will be happy to reimburse.
    send to contact@asylumlabsinc.com or post here.

thanks,
    m