Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

wild party bingo

my team got 6 bingos and the other team got 4.......yet, you put them in first place and us in 2nd....we only got rewarded one power-up----they got three !

Friend code 216050

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello rita2_

I'm sorry that this happened. Thank you for providing your friend code, that's really helpful  :)

I'll flag this issue with the team and get back to you as soon as I can.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    rita2_

To understand how this happens, it is important to understand how the Team Results are calculated.  Fundamentally, Team Results looks at how many Chips the whole team WON, that round.  Number of bingos is actually secondary to this calculation.  For example, extra chips are paid out for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Bingos.  A team that had those 3 only, vs. another team that might have 4 bingos with no bonuses, the 3 bingo team would win...and there are other ways to get chips besides bingos.  

It doesn't happen often but it is possible.

Hope this helps,
    -m

• was on day 37 the other day and would not let me spin.  Now am back to beginning.  Not impressed
    rose, please provide your friendcode again, and we'll restore you to day 37.

-M

• I do not like the change you evidently made with Wild Party Bingo.  It now costs a lot more to play, it goes faster where it hard to mark 4 cards.  I much preferred it the way it was a week or so ago.  Actually, I won't be playing anymore if it stays the way it is now.
    edited February 2016
    Mert, I'm sorry you feel this way, but what is it precisely that you don't like about WPB? What changes have we made? And which room are you playing in? How does it cost more to play?

WPB gives great value for money, plus we have many features that are free, which makes us different to other bingo and slot games.

Best wishes

Allie
    mert, you can always play a lower level  (try Carnival 1) to slow things down.
    You can choose fewer cards also.  Only the higher levels have minimum card buys.

hope this helps,
    M

• my friendship code is 79207.  Thankyou
    Hello Rose

I've restored your spin streak to Day 37, and also sent you a little something by way of an apology.

Thank you for your patience.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • Thankyou for acting so fast
    That's why I'm here, Rose, to look after all the players like yourself, and to make sure everyone is happy.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • why am I at day 21 when you were going to restore it to37.  Please, keep your work]]

W

you did not restore to day37. Why day21.  Friend code is79207.

Actually, the rewards cap at day 20, so 21 is just as good as 37...

• I went from day 21 down to day 6.  Why?  I really like this game, but you people keep changing everything. 
    Hello Rose

I'm so sorry this has happened.

I'll make sure you go back to Day 21. Please log back in and let me know that everything is as it should be.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Those day streaks aren't any good.  I had to start over again to day 1.  Get rid of that stupid. thing.  when can we start trading in for things that we can use