Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

picture profile

how do I change the picture in my profile

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello canada825

are you playing on Yahoo?  If so, their profile pictures are broken (and have been for some time). It's just Yahoo's issue.

We suggest you switch to Facebook, or play on a mobile device (tablet best).

Unistalling, and reinstalling then choosing Asylum Labs account will also let you pic an avatar face (but not provide your own).

I hope this helps you, but don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator

• MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Allie is, of course, correct.  Many of these Frequently Asked Questions can be found here, in the FAQ :)

• If I uninstall and then reinstall to change picture do I loose all points and diamonds and have to start all over again or will it remember me? I currently have game on my iPhone and it won't let me facebook connect and I've checked to make sure I'm using correct password. Thanks for any help
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Yes it will remember you, no you won't lose any points etc.

Allie
  • Thank you I will give it a try