Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

What do YOU WANT?

Hello, Morpheus here on behalf of the Asylum Labs Team.  

We would love to hear what kinds of things you want to see in WPB!  This is as much (if not more) YOUR GAME than ours, so lets hear it!
What can we do to make it better (besides bug fixes of course)?  What would you like to see in the product that is not there yet?
I'll start with some of the ideas from these forums:

- Special Free Stuff available on our facebook page
- 4 corners bingo
- remove Friend feature

what else?  Dont be shy, we want to hear from you!  Lets make WPB the best bingo game in the world......together!

Thanks,
-Morpheus

Comments

• I'd sure love to see a chatroom!
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    Mary, so you know you CAN chat, right?  On mobile, there's such little room, that the single line of chat shows up at a time....pretty limited.

On web, there is a larger chat window that works OK.  

Are you asking for a full-screen "room" where you can go seperate from the game and chat with people?  Or do you want to defintley chat during a game?   How  /when do you see yourself using the chat feature you propose?

thanks!

• Hello! Yes I realize on mobile the font is very tiny. I would like a forum where I could go into a room for maybe 30 seconds to say hi to friends and/or get their email address so I could chat with them more. Thank you so much for listening to us! I appreciate that and this FUN game! Mary
  • 1. The Refresh powerup... wish I could point it directly to one particular card instead of all of them.
    2. I would love to see more ways to earn diamonds.
  • LogisiticsLogisitics Administrator, Community Manager, Asylum Labs
    good stuff...keep your suggestions coming!

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited October 2015
    I do love the idea of a separate chat room ;)

The reason I say this, is because not many of our players know me as a moderator, all they know of me, is my name and face as a player... I''d like to be able to be a more public face for WPB so  players can speak to me in real time, if that makes sense?

I love this game!!!!!!!  :D
  • Hi everyone! I would love it if you could introduce some new gifts into the game. I love to send my buddies gifts and would sure like something new to choose from. Thank you!! Mary
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Mary, thats a great idea!   We REALLY want to add more gifts, thanks for this!
    Any ideas WHAT you would want to give ?  Like what items specifically? 

People love to send teddy bears

Roses

A heart
  • Oh I LOVE the teddy bear idea as I love them too! I'd like to see seasonal things like a satin heart full of chocolates for Valentine's Day. And Christmas? A stocking would be fun...decorated Christmas tree, etc. For times other than holidays maybe fun hats for guys and gals. Piece of jewelry? Um...a yard gnome. Hope you guys can do this? Thank you Allie!!
  • Had a few more...pretty plant, yoyo for kids, fruit basket, pen with notepaper. Thanks Allie. Mary
    Hi Mary!  :D

Always a pleasure to hear from you!

I'll make sure that Morpheus sees your suggestions (plus mine and anyone else''s ideas) and we''ll see what transpires!! Exciting times ahead!! I'm also going to ask Morpheus to reward the person with the most and best ideas - what do you think? I'm not going to include myself in receiving a reward, it's a joy just being part of the WPB team as it is!!

Take care and thank you for your ideas, please keep them coming!!

Best wishes as always

Allie xx
  • Hi Allie! Thank you so much. Thanks too for passing along the suggestions. I LOVE that idea you have for a reward for the best idea! Always a pleasure to see a response from you too. I think it's maybe noon there? You enjoy your day. Mary
    We should def. award a prize for "best idea".  Could be a monthly contest...

-morpheus
  • I would like to see where you can share power ups and all with friends.be able to send more free gifts..maybe some pattern rooms, where you can play and bingo on diff patterns,to name a few...
  • Morpheus: YAY!!! Hehehe
    Thanks Tracyjo, I'll make sure Morpheus sees your suggestions :D
  • Thanks Allie...
    I've flagged your suggestions, Tracy, so we'll see what happens :) Thank you for helping, any more ideas you have, we're very happy to receive them - every bit helps :D
  • Tracyjo242Tracyjo242 Member
    edited November 2015
    well ty Allie....i sure will if i think of any more..I would like to earn more diamonds..seen i'm lossing  alot of mine some how
  • crybaby1crybaby1 Member, Moderator
    I would really like to see more diamond when you level up. the higher you get the more it takes to level up. and most of the times theres no diamonds. that would be nice
    I think we also need another number caller.the one we have , i have pimp slapped him so many tiimes i think his vision is a little off.  lol.    thats what we do when he is not calling out our numbers.  POOR DUDE.

• Crybaby: lolol
    LOL@crybaby...

I have slapped that caller so many times myself - my family tell me they can hear me screeching at the laptop

"You stupid idiot, that's not my number, none of them are my numbers"

or

"Great numbers you're putting out there, caller - one problem? None of them are mine!"

I'll ask for him to get a change in eyewear.... don't know how far I'll get with that request.... still, I'll keep trying!

I also think the diamonds need to be increased. I'm a daily player just the same as you guys, I'm a volunteer moderator, I don't get paid... so the improvements you want to see, I also would like to see, so it can be a win/win situation, if that makes sense?

I'm going to play on the slots and see if the slot god is looking down on me favourably today :D
    Allie.. lol.. ya he is not been very nice lately, if you dont mine or if you can. is there anyway we can play together? you have a very happy turkey day !!!  instead of stuffing a bird can we stuff the number caller....  lol

Hi again crybaby

I'm sorry I haven't been around, been a bit under the weather.

I'd love to play with you - here is my Friend Code - anyone can add me, the more the merrier  :D

See you soon 

Allie :D
    Hey Allie.       Sorry to hear you havent been feeling well... thanks for the friend code look forward to playing with you I have a confession to make..... Im pretty sure i shot the number caller last nite... SORRY

Hi there

You shot him? I hope he hurt!!  Is he going to learn in future and give us our numbers?

I hope so, for his sake LOL

Thanks again love, you've made me smile today  :D

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • my refresher is not working at all please fix

We are aware of this problem happening occasionally.  Currently the 'fix' is to leave the round and go to lobby then join a new round.

we are working on a proper fix.

-M