Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

cpeaches123@yahoo

My clapping icon has stopped working my friends can't see when I clap for them n they can't see when they for me this has been going on since Sunday please fix makes for a boring game and my friends get upset n leave!
Also why has to game changed so MUCH u can't get as many chips when u hit num. One or the last bingo its getting boring ! And ur lotto spin is just a chip taker I had lots of chips before I started playing slots I lose my chips and every blue moon I month hit not worth losing chips for nothing back

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Hello Cathy

If you would like to read the other posts you've put up, you'll see that I've answered them. I'm just waiting on your Friend Code.

Also, when you say you're not winning anything back on the lottery - the word here is "Lottery" some will win, some won't - look at where lottery games are offered all over the world, you could enter every one of them and still not win. It is purely the luck of the draw, Cathy. I can assure you, we have not changed the way we run the lottery, we haven't taken anything away, or made it harder.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator