Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

privacy..

I can not get my pirvacy settings to work for the game ..can some one help?thank you

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

If you go to the game and click on the gear wheel, you'll see Privacy come up. Make sure that the button next to Allow Public Profile, is at the Off position (it won't be lit up). This should secure your privacy for you.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy WPB and wishing you lots of luck :D

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • how can I remove some from my friends list?please and thank you ..and I can not get my privacy things to work they seem to be locked ..please help..thanks ..
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Countrygirl

At the moment we don't have a facility to remove someone from your friend list, I'm afraid, but it is on the roadmap for the future development of WPB. I am sorry you are having problems, hopefully this issue will settle down for you.

If you go back to the Gear symbol, click on Privacy, make sure you unclick Public Profile, then click OK, your profile should be private. Ask a friend to try it out for you, before and after the changes. If you still have a problem, then by all means come back to us with your Friend Code, and we will investigate this for you.

Thank you for playing and being part of WPB!

Best wishes

Allie - moderator