Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Game not responding...

734411=friend code "-)

I also am having the issue of the game not responding , always happens at the beginning of a bingo hand right after entering the room,but there aren't any specific occurances happening in common as far as when during g the day or play time. 2 or 3 times each day so approx 2500-4000 coins are lost. It's been happening the last 4 or 5 days. Not sure if you wanted me to do the math Lol just didnt know how much to average.

Anyway, I love the game and hope this gets fixed.

Best wishes

Jen :) :D

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Jen  :D

Thank you for getting in touch with us and letting us know about the problems you're having - and thank you for going into the detail that you have, because every bit of information you can give us, helps us try to resolve the problems as quickly as possible, so you can get back to enjoying the game. We're really grateful to you for doing this!

I'm really sorry that you're experiencing these problems, I've flagged the tech guys with your Friend Code and informed them.

On behalf of WPB, I want to thank you for supporting us, I'm so glad you love the game as much as I do  :D

If there are any other issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator  :D