Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Going nutso

Oh so it has already happened 2x today and I just started playing. Now that I have explained it to someone I guess it's driving me more nuts. Do you have any idea when my chips will be replaced so at least I can play? 7

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Jen

I have flagged the team again about this, they are incredibly busy, I have given them your F/C 734411 and have asked them to act and investigate/reimburse as son as possible.

I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this issue, it must be very frustrating. I am sure the team will be in touch with you very soon.

Best wishes

Allie
  • Allie

Sorry to bug you... I still haven't seen the point credit. Can you look into it for me?

Thanks in advance..

Jen
    Hello Jen

When you say "point credit" I'm not sure what you mean, are you referring to being reimbursed, please?

Thank you  :)

Allie
  • Yeh I just meant reimbursed the points lost :-)
  • But forgot I did find some similarities when my issue happens. At that time it will charge me 2 or 3 times for that game the freezing game that is. Also, I noticed a couple of times there were duplicate ball numbers drawn as the first ball.

Just wanted to let you know so you could pass it along to the tech team. :-)

Thanks!!!!

Jen
    Hello again Jen  :)

Thanks for the clarification, I really appreciate it  :D

What I've done, is flagged up your message for the tech guys to read, and I'll let them work their magic! I've also contacted Morpheus regarding reimbursing you. Please would you keep me up to speed with what happens?

Take care, and best wishes

Allie  :)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    edited November 2015
    Please confirm you recieved the chip grant....

• I did receive the Chip grant and played like a crazy woman slots even but bingo started doing ezlxact same as before. Same symptoms and loss of chips
    Hi Jen

I'll flag this for Morpheus to see it. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Best wshes

Allie
  • Its ok. Part of growth right? Thanks for getting back so quick hope ypu have a great holiday!
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Jens, let us reimburse you again.   Thanks for your patience while we work out these issues.

• Thanks !!
    Hi Jen

I hope you and your loved ones have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!

With love and best wishes

Allie  :D