Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Can't access the store!

For a couple nights now I haven't been able to access the store to buy diamonds. Maybe because there are so many people playing? It's frustrating. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello Mary

I am going to flag this for you, it's the first I've heard of this issue,, so thank you for bringing it to our attention - it will be investigated as soon as possible.

I hope you are having a lovely day  :)

Best wishes

Allie
  • Thanks so much Allie.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Hi Mary, are you playing on web or mobile?  if mobile is it iOS or Android?
    Couple questions:

- does the store "open" but just diamond tab not working?

or

- store not open at all?

any help appreciated, thanks!

morpheus

• Hello Morpheus! I am on an Android cell. When it happens I click on the buy coins at the top of the page and I click on the store icon on the left of the screen. I tried for about 5 minutes each time. Next day it worked just fine. Do you need my friend number each time I text you or not? Thank so much for such a WONDERFUL game. I visited the Asylum website the other day. Wow! Had no idea so many people were behind this game. Fascinating!
  • PS...the insane person who is the GREAT logo is missing his/her red dunce cap . hehehe
  • Ohohoh!!! What do you think about WPB gift cards for the holidays. I'm trying to contribute some new ideas. I'd buy one or three or ten. :))
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Mary, I'm flagging that idea to Morpheus now - it's fantastic - thank you :D
  • :\"> oh great! Thank YOU Allie!
    Gift Cards are a great idea!   Mary, we are investigating the 'cant buy' problem, we thank you for your patience and its' as frustrating for us trust me :)

thanks for the great input,
    morpheus

Mary, can you describe EXACTLY what your seeing?

- does the store open at all, or does the window NOT even pop up?

- if store opens, are the panels (each choices) empty?   or just the AMOUNTS empty?  

- if panels not empty, what happens when you click them?    

- what error messages (if any) happen, exactly?

thanks!
  • No error messages. When I clicked on the store logo on the left of the screen (purse) AND when I clicked on the diamond along the screen top I get nothing. However it hasn't happened since. WPB was extremely busy both times i tried to access. Yes I can imagine how annoying this must be for you guys. Thanks so much. Mary So, both buttons no response at all.
    thank you for this Mary.
    So am I to understand the problem just resolved itself and the store is working fine for you now?

• Ok..it's 7:30pm EST I wanted to let you guys know I can't access the store. Lots of players online tonight. Same as before:nothing happens at all. Just wanted u to know. Love this game. Mary
  • Just saw your message. Yes have had no trouble until tonight. Thanks
    Thanks Mary...we're still investigating.

• Thanks. Just wanted you guys to know it happened again tonight. Started at 11:12pm EST.. No need to reply...just want to let u know when it happens.
  • Tonight at 8:58pm Est store inaccessible.just wanted to let you all know. Thanks
  • Oh...meant to tell you last night it was corrected in 20 minutes. I hope this will help.
    thanks Mary.