Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

gifts

i can not get any of my gifts ...it says coming soon ...why  is that?

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi again Dee

When it says "coming soon" it means that this part of the game is still being tried and tested by the WPB game developers. These things do take time, it involves hundreds of hours of writing HTML code etc, all techie stuff that I have no idea about, I'm afraid. But I will ask Morpheus about this for you, and see where we are on a timeframe.

I hope this helps,

Best wishes

Allie :)
  • Hello, I am trying to get the invite w/code achievement.  I have sent several friend requests but still not getting award.  How do I send out the code to get credit for this achievement?
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

If you could provide your friend code, please, we can look into this for you and I'll flag it with the team to investigate.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    egarcia,

For this achivement, you have to invite a friend with THEIR friend code.  Click on your profile, go to the social tab and enter in a friend code of the person you want to add.  Mine is 813574 if you want to add fee free.

-m

• Done!  Thanks.