Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

diamonds

i think we should get 5 every day   or 12345 this way ya get more to play with... and i can not receive none of my gifts  says coming soon ...whats up with that ?  and them darn cups omg i have like 600 of them  and the eye glasses...  you seem to get the crappy powers  up more then do the good ones

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi Dee

I'll certainly pass on your request for 5 diamonds a day - I think that's a great idea  :D  If it was up to me.... *winks*

The coffee cups, I have about the same number as you, I do use them from time to time, and the binoculars, now I do use that one when I lose track when I change my numbers around, that one is handy to have.

I think we should have some ideas about which helpers we'd like to have on the game, so if you or anyone else can think of something other than the coffee cups, etc, please say what you'd like to have instead. Then I can ask Morpheus and see what he thinks.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask, I'll do all I can to help you.

Best wishes

Allie - moderator  :D
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    we are about to introduce a new Daily Bonus, so stay tuned!

Eye glasses (spotter) is a VERY useful powerup, try using it more!

Coffee Break is maybe a little less useful, until you get that interruption and you need it!  Also, play that if you ever get disrupted; it will 'counteract' the disruptor's effects :)

-morpheus

• Tracyjo242Tracyjo242 Member
    edited November 2015
    I have lost about 30 or so diamonds somehow..not sure where they went grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lost?  Are you sure you didnt' spend them accidentally, perhaps on the slots game?
    Provide friend code and i'll help you out.

-m

• No sir,when i log off and came back later on i had like 2 left.I hardly ever play slots..

code os 123493

Tracyjo,

ok, i've granted you a nice stack (missing + some for the frustrations).
    Not sure why this happened, we'll investigate.

best,
    M

• well ty hun...I'm not sure..I been having issue with the game for a few weeks..so maybe that's had something to do with it,not sure...I appreciate all your help and understanding..sorry to be a pain..

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hi Tracyjo

You're not being a pain, if you don't report when things go wrong, then we don't know about it - and we want you to have a positive experience with us  :)

I hope the help from Morpheus has brought a smile today.

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • yes it helped at least i can maybe use them if needed...but the bingo caller i have pimp slap him and open so many cans of whoop a** on him it isn't funny for not calling my #'s,and he still hasn't learned his listen yet... :))
  • Each day I login I'm lucky if I get to day 2..next day back to one diamond. I can't tell you the last time I got to 5. And I do play everyday. Does this run on 24 hr cycle? Have to play same time everyday?
    Mona, we have replaced the old Daily Bonus with the new Daily Spin feature.
    This new feature allows users to potentiallly win much more than the old system and it goes up to 40 days.
    Please let us know what you think of the new Daily Spin feature!