Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Losing chips continuely.

I use to love to playing Wild Party Bingo, but it has become a headache as of lately. I will start the game mark my cards bingo out at the first of the game and the card/cards just sit there and then after everybody else keeps going and bingos game over or you've lost connection. This has been going on now for over 2 weeks. I have lost a lot of points and chips over that time span. I am to the point of giving up. I wish someone somewhere would fix this game.

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    Hello

Could you tell us which platform you're playing the game on? Are you playing through Facebook, or on your phone?

If you could provide your friend code, we can look into this for you?

Best wishes

Allie - moderator
  • I am signing through Yahoo. games and friend code is 45859. Tonight it is all scrambled again, making it hard to even try and play.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    lilindianprincess:  i've granted you a stack of chips, we are working on these issues.  Have you tried playing on Facebook?  might be better?

• I do not open facebook with all the trouble  I have heard about, but the same trouble as before. Losing chips bet and extra bonus 5 pick. and the the game closes down and says I have lost connection with the game. This has happen now for the last 3 days. About 7500 points plus the bingos I have not been credited for.
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Yesterday was particularly bad.  I've granted you another stack for your frustration.

happy holidays,
    morpheus

• I really thought after the time out last week to be worked on that all this would be fixed. But I was wrong. I have had 3 bingos in the last 3 sets I've played and none of them ever show up, then all the  number calling keeps going after the final call and I keep getting bad calls. I am just like anyone addicted to anything I keep coming back for yet again another head ache. one I may learn.
  • Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    I can see that Morpheus has already reimbursed you for the issues you raised - are you in need of another reimbursement?

Best wishes

Allie