Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

site running slow

Is the site having problems today? All day I've had it running slow.....I've missed bingos all day because the daubs won't do anything fast enough. All other sites are running fine.
Friend code 216050

Comments

• Allie0923Allie0923 Member, Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Hello Rita

I've noticed that it fluctuates, depending on the time of day that I play the game - when internet traffic is at its heaviest, the game is very slow.

I'm going to flag this for Morpheus to look at for you, and thank you for providing your Friend Code -- its always very helpful  :)

Best wishes

Allie  :)
  • MorpheusMorpheus Administrator
    Rita, thanks for the note.  I've gone ahead and given you a nice stack of chips.
    We are investigating recent reports of slow-down.

-M

• I appreciate the chips, M. But, I really wasn't hinting to get any....I just love to play and it's pretty annoying when everything is going so slow....even the reader board that tells what everyone got.....I didn't play yesterday but noticed that today it is still very slow.....hope you can find the problem.